Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2010, 06:17 PM   #21
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC While BFING Dec 19-25 :)

I started it while my body was trying to O and I think it helped me too but I can't be positive at this point, sorry. I got mine off of the sunshine naturals website. I love it and so far so good for me.

Advertisement

Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #22
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Wink Re: TTC While BFING Dec 19-25 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpierce View Post
Jenn - I just restart my thing each month. I'm not actually CD 8. I always start a new chart on the 7th of the month but I don't have a period at all so I don't really have a place to start. It's just the easiest for me to keep track of. The woman I've been working with said it's possible that it would affect my temps until my body was used to having any progesterone in it at all. I don't know if that makes sense or not. Plus I was able to start the prog right when my body was "trying" to O so we think it just pushed it over the edge, like I had been trying to O for about a week by then.
I am so sorry.. I completely forgot that AF hasn't came back yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittBBT View Post
Oh, I meant to ask... all of you using progesterone... I know it's available online and at GNC I think. Do you think it would make me O? When are you supposed to use it??
Idk about that Prog that all the other ladies are taking but the one I was prescribed by my MW was to induce AF BUT I do know that some ladies on here take it to lengthen their LP..I am not so sure about helping you O .. I hope that made sense

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #23
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey you ladies need to put polls up on your charts so we can Vote

Old 12-20-2010, 05:32 AM   #24
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Jenn - I don't know how. Tell me and I will.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:35 AM   #25
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Do you have to have a VIP membership to set up a poll on your ff chart?

AFM: I will not be testing as I had a pretty big temp dip this am. Sure sign of AF. But, as I posted on the 2ww thread, I am ok with it. I am thankful for a nice 13/14 day LP right out of the gate with my PPAF. Last time around I was also still nursing & had a borderline LP of 10 days, but taking the b complex really helped, and I'm assuming that's why it's nice and long this time as well. I hope AF is as nice to me as she was in nov. Was never more than light or spotting.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:04 AM   #26
Sally's Red Meadow
Registered Users
josycat
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittBBT View Post
Oh, I meant to ask... all of you using progesterone... I know it's available online and at GNC I think. Do you think it would make me O? When are you supposed to use it??
I got my at drugstore.com in their GNC section. It was cheaper than buying it at GNC.com
Amazon also sells some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel0123 View Post
no expert but progesterone is the hormone that take over after O... so it would be used to lengthen your lp.
(correct me if I am wrong ladies)
This is how I've always heard you were supposed to use it.
The ONLY other way I've heard that it is useful for TTC is to cause a withdrawal AF once it is stopped.

I know the first time I used it when ttc #2 I did not know you had to wait till after O and it prevented O that cycle the same way taking the progesterone only BC pills would have prevented O.
Sally's Red Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:25 AM   #27
angel0123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon_k View Post

AFM: I will not be testing as I had a pretty big temp dip this am. Sure sign of AF. But, as I posted on the 2ww thread, I am ok with it. I am thankful for a nice 13/14 day LP right out of the gate with my PPAF. Last time around I was also still nursing & had a borderline LP of 10 days, but taking the b complex really helped, and I'm assuming that's why it's nice and long this time as well. I hope AF is as nice to me as she was in nov. Was never more than light or spotting.
sorry about the temp drop I am still holding out hope for you. Awesome long lp... mine has only been 10 days at the best of times.

I do know that this 2nd ppaf was really heavy but my thoughts are maybe its cleaning things out to get pg this cycle?
Old 12-20-2010, 08:08 AM   #28
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpierce View Post
Jenn - I don't know how. Tell me and I will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon_k View Post

Uhhh Sorry Ladies.. I thought you didnt have to have a VIP but when I went to write instructions on how to do it, I noticed you did.. Well That sucks...

Old 12-20-2010, 08:11 AM   #29
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talking Re: TTC While BFING Dec 19-25 :)

6DPO .. Only 3 more days until I start testing!! I am so excited! I don't have any "signs" of pregnancy but I didn't have any with my son either. Not until 6 weeks...then came the ALL DAY SICKNESS! FX for everyone!!

Old 12-20-2010, 08:11 AM   #30
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:

I do have it but I still don't know how. Atleast I think I do have VIP.

Update: I figured it out.

I don't remember having signs or not since it was thanksgiving/christmas time for me and I didn't have time to think about it, but looking back I think I should of known due to my adversion to food. I'm here waiting out the time with you! Oh & I had all day sickness too.

Last edited by Mpierce; 12-20-2010 at 08:14 AM.