Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-20-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
SenoraE
Registered Users
seller

Broke $100 with Inbox Dollars!

Wee hoo! Just requested my third check & broke the $100 mark! ($27.11, $50.70, $40.09). I am stoked! Most of my money comes from doing VistaPrint offers, where they send an email and say you will get $5 if you make any VP purchase through clicking through the email... all I do is order free address labels, pay the $3 shipping & get $5! I put them in every shower gift (cute wedding ones, baby ones, etc). I also made holiday labels for our family, and made construction ones for DS that say: This belongs to Colton, if found please call 555-777-1234. Thanks! I also made To: ______ Love: SANTA tags. The VP emails come at least 2x a month, so that's $10 each month if you always order (profit of $4).

ETA: Once I used VP to order business cards, but I put Just remember I love you! on them for DH's and the kids' lunches. I also want to make Homework passes for my students next time. Shipping was $4.25, so only $.75 profit, but still good!

My other secret is to order multiple Entertainment books in March when they are on sale for $11-$12, and Inbox Dollars sends an email where you earn $8 back for each book, which makes them TOTALLY worthwhile! Then I post on Craigslist to swap coupons since we live a long way from the actual city. Then DH and I give gift cards to our family for their anniversaries (all in the summer) with a coupon for B1G1 free at the restaurant. Makes the $20 gift card enough for the couple to eat and have a drink / dessert!

I also set up my email to put all of the Inbox paid emails into one folder (you earn $.02 for clicking on a link in 4ish emails a day). Then every few days I just click down the list to get credit & they don't clog up my email.

They take out a $3 "fee" when you request your check, but they say if you get to the next $ amount (ex. you're at $31 and request a check, a pop up says if you get to $40 you won't have to pay the $3 fee), so I usually do that to avoid paying the $. That's why my first amount is less than $30 (I didn't wait to get to $40), but my other two are right across the next $ so I avoided the fee. You also get $5 when you sign up, and $3 to restart after you get each check.

I also really like IB$ because I get an actual check that I can put toward anything I want. Yippeee for $.

Hopefully my tips help some of you that are already on the Inbox bandwagon but struggling to get the first check.

Advertisement

Last edited by SenoraE; 12-20-2010 at 05:47 PM.
SenoraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #2
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Broke $100 with Inbox Dollars!

awesome! good use for the VP stickers. I should do that. I have gotten one $40 check from them and am maybe 1/3 of the way to the next, should get moving!
Old 12-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #3
tlc981
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I never have thought of doing those offers....I just do the clicky emails, lol. I will have to check that next time
Old 12-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
kocho
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, it's saying I left my account inactive too long and need to start over.

My Avon Earn giftcards with Swagbucks My Blog - Change Jar Blog
kocho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #5
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

I remember signing up a long time ago but it's one of those things that kept slipping my mind to do. I think I should start back up
Old 12-20-2010, 04:15 PM   #6
mari.b
Registered Users
seller

Oh I should totally do that with the VP labels. Maybe then eventually I will be able to request a check

Baker's Bargain Boutique - my little piece of ebay
mari.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
kocho
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari.b View Post
Oh I should totally do that with the VP labels. Maybe then eventually I will be able to request a check
I'm excited about the labels too. I need some for my Avon catalogs.

My Avon Earn giftcards with Swagbucks My Blog - Change Jar Blog
kocho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #8
sasterb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks so much for the tips. I did the vistaprint offer about a year ago and thought about checking in to do it again but forgot. I will look forward to March with the entertainment book sale. I bought one a few months ago for super cheap after rebate and definitely got use out of it.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
SenoraE
Registered Users
seller

I also save my VP confirmation emails until I get the $5 credit. Sometimes it's as fast as the next day, but twice (probably out of 10 times) the credit wasn't posted by the 30 day mark, so I used their live chat, copied the confirmation # from my VP order, and had the $5 within 24 hours.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:49 PM   #10
EyeLoveHomemade
File with paypal NOW if you bought or contact a team member if you have not gotten your end of a trade!

My Mood:

I <3 Inbox Dollars, and Send Earnings is the same thing. I too do the VistaPrint offers since I order from them 3-4 x per month anyway, so now I don't order unless I can get an IB, Send Earnings, or SwagBucks deal by getting them, lol.

Customs Closed until the New Year!
Use Code DSMAMA for 15% off at my Etsy
EyeLoveHomemade is offline   Reply With Quote