Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #21
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: No idea how far along I am (transported from TTC forum)

check betabase.info for lots of information regarding betas...the range is wide.

Advertisement

Old 01-14-2011, 08:02 AM   #22
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

UPDATE IN POST 1
Old 01-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #23
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

GL mama im not sure i would think by next week you should see a HB are your numbers still going up? Maybe its just still to early?
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:41 PM   #24
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

dp

Did they take measurements of the sacs?
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #25
Pampered Mama
Registered Users
Formerly: JASMommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

OK, I really hate to be a downer, because we all want good news- and I really hope maybe your dates are just off and everything if fine.

Have they taken any more HCG levels? If your timeline is roughly correct, you would be about 7.5-8 wks at your us, right? the fetal pole is usually able to be seen by between 5-6 wks.
Can you ask them the size of the sac? A sac greater than 16mm without the presence of a fetal pole is typically considered a blighted ovum- when the sac developes and continues to grow, but a baby never forms.

Sorry you are having to go through so much uncertainty- Hugs and prayers that everything turns out fine!

Pampered Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:44 AM   #26
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Based on dates you may think you're supposed to be 7.5-8 weeks but that doesn't mean it's always the case. I was "supposed" to be due June 10 but had my ultrasound and dating showed I am due June 22. So I actually got a positive test at 10dpo instead of the 22 dpo I thought I was. So I wouldn't worry yet!! If I would have gone in at 7.5 weeks (based on my "original" due date) there would have been no fetal pole because I was actually only 5.5 weeks pregnant!
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:46 AM   #27
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacsMom2009 View Post
I originally posted this in the TTC forum last week. Since then I went to the doctor and had blood work done. They called me today to say that they thought my numbers were "unusually low". Well, since we have no idea how far along I am, I don't see how they can say that to me. I have to go in every three days or so for blood work to make sure the pregnancy is progressing. I guess I'm just hoping that some of you with more experience can look at the info below and maybe give me some hope that everything is okay. I really want this baby.

First day of my last AF was 10/20/10. My cycles are anywhere from 40-50 days.

10/20 AF
10/26 BD
11/02 BD
11/26 BD
12/05 BD
12/06 BD (BFN on this day too)
12/12 BD
12/14 BFN
12/18 very light positive on 2 Wondfo tests
12/19 BFP on CBE digital
12/23 203 HCG
12/28 1057 HCG
01/03 4930 HCG *UPDATED*

So, can anyone guess how far along I am? I've read that at conception you are considered two weeks pregnant (which I totally don't get, but ok). I guess I just don't understand how all of this is measured.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks mamas.

***UPDATE*** I went for an ultrasound yesterday (1/13) and they saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac, but no fetal pole. I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself that maybe it's still really early, and the fetal pole will be there in a couple of weeks when they do an ultrasound, but I'm looking at the dates above and wondering if I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. I have an appointment with my OB/GYN on Wednesday the 19th to review my time line of events and hopefully the doctor will agree to another ultrasound. The technician yesterday seemed surprised that there was no fetal pole. She search around for quite a while.
This happened to me.. But I knew, when I left there, sometyhing wasn't right. I knew. And I was right. I would ask for HCG draws ASAP. THats how I found out I had a loss, after WEEKS of agonizing over the ultrasound. GL mama.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:59 AM   #28
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm going in Wednesday to review my timeline with the OB/GYN. Most likely they will send me for another blood draw, and if my numbers have still gone up, then they will schedule an ultrasound. I know they measured the sac, but I didn't know to ask until after the appointment. We'll see what happens
Old 01-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #29
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm hoping for good news on Wednesday.

Back in July, I was on birth control and had some odd bleeding and weird symptoms. Went in to the E.R. and they thought I was having a miscarriage. They saw a sac and there were low HCG levels and they couldn't find a fetal pole, either. They advised me to schedule an appointment with my doctor for a follow up and turns out, I was just very, very early. According to my menstrual cycle, I should've been due March 18th but I am not due until April 1st, according to two different early ultrasounds.

I'm crossing my fingers that you are just in a similar situation. Good luck.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:19 AM   #30
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: No idea how far along I am (UPDATES in OP)

Update in OP