Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
bug2003's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: California
Posts: 6,546
My Mood:
Just moved to the Bay Area

I just moved to the Bay Area with my family. I'm ISO of pediatrician or family doctor that is willing to sign the personal belief exemption form as I need to have it filed before the end of the year and before my boys can attend school. We had an exemption in Utah, but it doesn't transfer to California even though it's the same process of having to have to listen to spiel about vaccines.

Not looking to debate vaccines, just looking for someone that knows of a pediatrician or family practice doctor in the area that would sign the form for us and possibly continue seeing our family afterwards -- depending on if they are covered by our new insurance.


Tami, mom to Brandon (3/11/03) and Edward (7/10/05) Twin girls, Emma and Ellie (3/29/11), joined our family through adoption
bug2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.