Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-02-2006, 10:55 PM   #1
judahsmommy
Registered Users

Little Lambs AIOs

anyone like these dipes? hate 'em? please tell me what your thoughts are!

Advertisement

judahsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:02 PM   #2
1bigfamily
Registered Users
seller

Re: Little Lambs AIOs

I love my LL AIO OS dipes. I have a lot of different colors so my babies can wear them with any shirt they have and I don't have to worry about shorts right now in the summer. I do need some pink ones though for under Glory's dresses. They are my favorite diapers so far but I haven't tryed alot bc of how much diapers cost. I have gotten good deals on the LL's I have. on Little Lambs diapers from me!
Old 06-02-2006, 11:05 PM   #3
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've never tried them. I've heard a LOT of people have problems with the woman who sells them though, so I've decided to stay away. Horrid customer service from what they say. They seem a bit bulky for my taste anyways.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:06 PM   #4
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

sorry nak

too bulky, the snaps are a hastle
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Ooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:42 PM   #5
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:

I looooove them! They were a bit bulky when I first started CDing because I used the OS/AIO's. So when looking at a little two month old... yeah, they swim in the dipes, but you can adjust the rise.

The prints have the tendancy to wick but the OS solid colors are GREAT.

Jen shut down her ebay business.... bad practice ethics and I can surmise that enough complaints brought her down. There is a thread here about it.

If you're interested in buying one or two to try out, there is a woman on ebay that is selling four of them and her starting bid is $9.99... that's not a bad price for four and she told me they are brand new with off white interior. Or you can find some others on ebay that are selling one or two to try out. (speaking of ebay... I'm going to see what the bidding is up to now on those four...)

good luck! you'll find lots that love them and lots that hate them... there is no inbetween on these dipes!
Old 06-02-2006, 11:53 PM   #6
judahsmommy
Registered Users

what's a good price for 10 of them? i have a chance to purchase some from another forum.... EUC solid OS, with white snap-in liners for all of them.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:07 AM   #7
dmoselle20
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tried them before I heard of her horrible customer service, and I didnt really like them. They are really bulky and have tooo many snaps... they are a pain for us.
dmoselle20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:05 AM   #8
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:

I also love LL OS AIO's!! It's actually the only thing dd wears at night! And she is sleeping ALL night too and no leaks in the am!!!!!

I never bought a diaper from Jen from LL, I always bought mine from here from other mama's that hated them. So I got a good deal from some honest mama's!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 09:03 AM   #9
judahsmommy
Registered Users

does anyone know what a good price would be for 10 of them? i don't want to overpay because we don't have a lot of extra money to spend on dipes!
Old 06-03-2006, 09:08 AM   #10
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:

While I havent priced new LLs for a long time....When I had my LL (one and only thats how much I didnt like it!) I sold it for something like 7$PPD

For EUC I wouldnt pay more than 8$PPD each.
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote