Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
mom2B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
32 weeks and wondering If Iam all alone!

32 weeks here, and Iam in pain always. I feel If i didnt know any better id be giving birth out my bottom. I cant sleep even a night through because of discomfort. When the baby moves I feel it in my crotch area and makes my bladder twang in a drive me crazy way. Then i think, to my self should i be pouting, at least ive made it this far and baby seems to be healthy. But seriously I just want to cry. Iam so done with this already. I never thought it could be this hard. Hugs to all other ladies who might be feeling this way.

Advertisement

mom2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #2
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 32 weeks and wondering If Iam all alone!

Oh Mama! Hugs! I understand pain. I have fibromyalgia and when I was pg with DS there were definitely times sometimes nearly a week at at time where my muscles (especially in my back) spasmed so severely I was literally writhing in pain, I couldn't stand myself. It will pass, It just seems like forever until then. I'm nervous about this time since I don't even have a tub in this house to relieve some of the pressure and tension with a hot soak like I did with DS.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
AnnaG01
Registered Users
seller

*hugs* I am sorry you are feeling so rough. I am 30 weeks and have preemies so I can't complain, every day to me is a huge blessing to carry this little one.
Riley (6), Skyler (4) , Payton (2) & our new baby Quinn Mackenzie My Blog
AnnaG01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:02 AM   #4
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hugs, mamma. You are def not alone. I am only 26.5 weeks and in some moderate pain already. Have yout ried using a prenatal support belt of some kind? I hear they really help alot to lift the belly/baby and take some pressure off the lower regions. My baby is UBER low, too, and I am with ya on the bladder pain. UGH. She has even caused a slight prolapse that we are praying resolves itself after delivery!

here is a link to one of those belts one of my good friends just bought...she says its GREAT! prenatal support belt
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #5
wendow
Registered Users
seller

Oh I hear ya mama This pregnancy has been pretty much awful. I try not to complain too much cause I'm very thankful for this little blessing but it's been worse than all my other pregnancies combined (this is 5th preg, I lost one). I have too much fluid and the baby appears to be really big so I'm pretty big already. And I'm 5'2 (115lbs prior to pregnancy) so there is just no place for anything to go but out. Baby is also sitting low. I've always gained around 25lbs with each baby before and my babies were 8-8 1/2 pounds. This time, I have already gained the 25 lbs and I still have 2.5 months to go All I can think, is the extra fluid is really heavy...least I hope all that weight is just fluid!
Old 01-08-2011, 05:59 AM   #6
mommyto2girls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm 26 weeks...she's laying low also I am happy she doesn' play with my bladder but she plays else where...urh and I feel like my tail bone may split in half

so I feel you on that....I am thankfull I'm not sick all the time this go around like I was with ODD so that part is better, but we have some other stuff going on that makes it worse

sigh oh well.....we'll make it

Old 01-08-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
AnnaG01
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendow View Post
Oh I hear ya mama This pregnancy has been pretty much awful. I try not to complain too much cause I'm very thankful for this little blessing but it's been worse than all my other pregnancies combined (this is 5th preg, I lost one). I have too much fluid and the baby appears to be really big so I'm pretty big already. And I'm 5'2 (115lbs prior to pregnancy) so there is just no place for anything to go but out. Baby is also sitting low. I've always gained around 25lbs with each baby before and my babies were 8-8 1/2 pounds. This time, I have already gained the 25 lbs and I still have 2.5 months to go All I can think, is the extra fluid is really heavy...least I hope all that weight is just fluid!
I am a similar build as you...I am 5'2 and 105lbs prepregnancy and I have already gained 25 lbs...I have started keeping a food diary 4 days ago and counting calories- not like a diet pregnancy but making sure I am not eating well over what I should...it is helping hold me accountable!
Riley (6), Skyler (4) , Payton (2) & our new baby Quinn Mackenzie My Blog
AnnaG01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #8
mom2B
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well thanks for all the encouragement, When it comes to haveing a food diary i dont have to even begin to worry about that I cant hardly eat at all. If i do i cant breath so its like this for me. 1 egg and 1 toast for breakfast, at 9am and then at 3pm if i feel hungry i will eat something like cearal, or fruit, and for dinnner iam lucky if i can put away half a hamburger or a small plate of anything we cook and then its misserable for the rest of the night till around 11 or 12. Its crazy. But the good thing about this is Iam a plus sized woman and it does help me keep my self in check with weight, I have gained nothing this pregnancy and lost 12 pounds. BUT remember iam a larger woman.
mom2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #9
wendow
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaG01 View Post
I am a similar build as you...I am 5'2 and 105lbs prepregnancy and I have already gained 25 lbs...I have started keeping a food diary 4 days ago and counting calories- not like a diet pregnancy but making sure I am not eating well over what I should...it is helping hold me accountable!
Maybe I need to start keeping a food diary to see how much I am eating. I feel like I eat very little cause I fill up pretty fast and then it takes forever to digest But maybe it is more than I think. I think part of my problem is I normally exercise my way through the pregnancy but I have felt so yucky that I have hardly moved
Old 02-09-2011, 02:00 PM   #10
jewelzbird
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was like this the last 6 weeks and it is hard! You get so discouraged that you are headed in to a newborn phase already sleep deprived! Hang in there. It seems like forever, but will be over in another month or so. You will get your body back! And a cutie pie also! Big hugs!