Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #491
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC while BFing GRADS & Greats!!!

Anything yet?

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:33 AM   #492
carlaross
Registered Users
seller

I am sad to report that AF is here. Started overnight Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

I got a call from the doctors office yesterday. The numbers on my quant hcg were very low. Single digits, but still what they would consider to be a positive. I won't go into much detail, but I fully believe I was pregnant, that it happened weeks ago when I got the first faint positive, but that it just didn't progress. Wednesday evening, I went to the bathroom, had watery pink spotting, and passed what I am sure was my baby. Shortly after that, I started having cramping. Overnight that night, I started bleeding and cramping badly. The cramping is better today and the nausea/vomiting that I've had for the last month is suddenly GONE. So yeah.

ETA: I told hubby about the faint positive tests and about the passing. I haven't told anyone else, except y'all.

Last edited by carlaross; 05-13-2011 at 05:35 AM.
carlaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:24 AM   #493
Mpierce
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlaross
I am sad to report that AF is here. Started overnight Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

I got a call from the doctors office yesterday. The numbers on my quant hcg were very low. Single digits, but still what they would consider to be a positive. I won't go into much detail, but I fully believe I was pregnant, that it happened weeks ago when I got the first faint positive, but that it just didn't progress. Wednesday evening, I went to the bathroom, had watery pink spotting, and passed what I am sure was my baby. Shortly after that, I started having cramping. Overnight that night, I started bleeding and cramping badly. The cramping is better today and the nausea/vomiting that I've had for the last month is suddenly GONE. So yeah.

ETA: I told hubby about the faint positive tests and about the passing. I haven't told anyone else, except y'all.
Just wanted to drop in with I'm very sorry for your loss.
Mpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:59 AM   #494
Sally's Red Meadow
Registered Users
josycat
seller

My Mood:

Carla
Sally's Red Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:00 AM   #495
carlaross
Registered Users
seller

Thanks y'all. This is the first time I've ever experienced a loss like this. I know it was early and wasn't very far along, but it still hurts.
Thanks for the hugs and thoughts.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:13 AM   #496
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlaross View Post

Quote:
Thanks y'all. This is the first time I've ever experienced a loss like this. I know it was early and wasn't very far along, but it still hurts.
Thanks for the hugs and thoughts.

I'm so sorry for your loss, honey.

I've had 2 later miscarriages and two chemicals/losses where I didn't realize I was pregnant until I lost the baby like you. It doesn't get easier and it just plain SUCKS no matter how or when it happens. I'm sorry, honey. You know we're all here for you. *hugs*
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

Old 05-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #497
carlaross
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss, honey.

I've had 2 later miscarriages and two chemicals/losses where I didn't realize I was pregnant until I lost the baby like you. It doesn't get easier and it just plain SUCKS no matter how or when it happens. I'm sorry, honey. You know we're all here for you. *hugs*
Thanks.

I told hubby right after it happened. He said, "are you sure? how do you know?" Um...I know. It was obvious. Men..lol
Old 05-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #498
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Thanks.

I told hubby right after it happened. He said, "are you sure? how do you know?" Um...I know. It was obvious. Men..lol

Well, when you don't bleed from your crotch 5 days a month, you tend to think that all blood/gore is the same, haha. Only someone with experience would know the difference!

My hubby always says "if it bleeds for a week and doesn't die it must be evil" hahahaha

Old 05-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #499
TNSearch
Registered Users
seller

I'm sorry for your loss Carla!!!
Student. Loving wife to D. Mommy to my 3 boys H (12/20/2006), C (2/19/2008), & B (12/7/2009). AND, #4 due 8/31/2011!!
TNSearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #500
carlaross
Registered Users
seller

Thank you