Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
mydaddysjag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
How do you store a massive stash

So mamas, I'm in need of new storage ideas for a large stash. Can you ladies post some pictures of your stash storage?

Its to the point that there are no clothes baskets to use, because they are full of diapers. I have AIO's, pockets, fitteds, prefolds, covers, wool, inserts, cloth wipes...

Advertisement

mydaddysjag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
jsmith
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you store a massive stash

I have storage issues as well. We have four of these right now Sterilite 3-Drawer Wide Cart, White
I keep three in the closet, one out on a low dresser (minus the wheels) and just rotate the drawers out of the closet and into the one on the dresser. It is really simple. It isn't the most beautiful showcase of fluffiness, but it is really functional

For the little stuff (wipes, creams, wool wash, etc...), we have this one Sterilite 7-Drawer Cart, Set of 2 I really love this one, but I am a serious organizational freak and this thing lets me do that well

FacebookGallaryRavelry
jsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
fallaway
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I keep PFs for snappi'ing and Flip Organics in a diaper stacker hanging off one side of the changing table. The hanging pail is on the other side. The 2 shelves have 5 long baskets each, organized by type of diaper. Wipes and a space for a poopy diaper are on a shelf beside the changing table (I take the poopy diaper into the bathroom after finishing the change). A little shelving unit holds wipe solution, diaper cream, snappis, scent for the hanging pail, fleece liners, and hand sanitizer.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
aLittleBouncingSoul
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith View Post
I have storage issues as well. We have four of these right now Sterilite 3-Drawer Wide Cart, White
I keep three in the closet, one out on a low dresser (minus the wheels) and just rotate the drawers out of the closet and into the one on the dresser. It is really simple. It isn't the most beautiful showcase of fluffiness, but it is really functional

We have one of those next to our changing table too

This is an old picture... we have a lot more diapers now... but you get the idea...

Last edited by aLittleBouncingSoul; 01-08-2011 at 11:44 PM.
aLittleBouncingSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #5
mydaddysjag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I currently have 3 of the sterilite drawers full, along with two laundry baskets, and 15 dipes and 2 woolies on the way. I do have some dipes for sale, but even then, I will have a large stash. I justify it as we will probably TTC once things get a little more stable again, within a yearish.
mydaddysjag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
*Hadassah*
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have "nighttime diapers" (BGOS double stuffed) and extra wipes stacked on a hanging 10 shelf thing like that one... it can fit 3 diapers per shelf. Next to that is a 3-drawer cart with the main diapers in. I also have a small Rubbermaid tub with newborn/small diapers, and a medium size tub with what we're not using right now that gets cycled through.

I have 2 in diapers full time, and all 4 wearing diapers at night, but I still wonder sometimes why I have all these diapers...
*Hadassah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:22 AM   #7
Shellbell75
Registered Users

I got a 4 drawer dresser from Kmart for 39.00 and put it in the closet.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:45 AM   #8
fallaway
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

And the inside of the nitery door has a hanging pocket organizer. That holds wool care items, doublers, sposie inserts, sposie liners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallaway View Post
I keep PFs for snappi'ing and Flip Organics in a diaper stacker hanging off one side of the changing table. The hanging pail is on the other side. The 2 shelves have 5 long baskets each, organized by type of diaper. Wipes and a space for a poopy diaper are on a shelf beside the changing table (I take the poopy diaper into the bathroom after finishing the change). A little shelving unit holds wipe solution, diaper cream, snappis, scent for the hanging pail, fleece liners, and hand sanitizer.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:21 AM   #9
Sillebille
Registered Users
seller

How about TROFAST from IKEA? You can use them for toys later on.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
chinook
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a narrow shelf bookcase
It has two drawers on the bottom (side by side) for lotions and creams and pins, extra liners, etc.
And then there's 4 shelves above them.
Top shelf has fitteds (approx 40 GM's)
Second shelf has covers (all sorts) and longies and other wool
Next has HHOS (again, about 40)
and then the bottom shelf has receiving blankets.

I prefer the fitteds and my partner prefers the HHOS.
The shelf is centrally located, It's in the hall, at the top of the stairs. (half way between bedroom and living room)
(also across the hall from the washer and dryer closet)
chinook is offline   Reply With Quote