Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #11
meganne79
Registered Users
seller

Re: Ugh

OMG! You guys are making me feel so much better! My sneezes always go achoo dam*it then stomp stomp stomp up the stairs to change. DH just ignores me. I average 3 pairs of panties a day. I do cross my legs if I think of it but heaven forbid I am laying back or sitting cross legged... and ODD is 35 lbs and still likes to be picked up a lot. That doesn't work so well.

I sure hope this gets better after delivery recovery! It did after the first two but having 3 makes me nervous.

Advertisement

RN/CNM Student/SAHM to Maggie 03-23-06,
Nora 04-06-09, and Ben 05-03-11
meganne79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:32 AM   #12
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not sneezing much, but I cough all the time and do it too! GRR!!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:32 AM   #13
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganne79 View Post
OMG! You guys are making me feel so much better! My sneezes always go achoo dam*it then stomp stomp stomp up the stairs to change. DH just ignores me. I average 3 pairs of panties a day. I do cross my legs if I think of it but heaven forbid I am laying back or sitting cross legged... and ODD is 35 lbs and still likes to be picked up a lot. That doesn't work so well.

I sure hope this gets better after delivery recovery! It did after the first two but having 3 makes me nervous.
I know mine did. My BFF was trying to tell me how much worse it gets after delivery (she apparently seems to forget that I already have 2 children -13 and 6). *eyeroll*
Old 01-14-2011, 06:34 AM   #14
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganne79 View Post

Ahahaha! I just said I'm not sneezing and read this and what happens??? I had to cross my legs and sneeze! ROFL!!!

And YES YES YES!!! It is ALWAYS achoo/cough - d a *n it. LOL!!!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 07:24 AM   #15
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I so feel your pain here..... I have still had some nausea and totally peed myself the other day when I was getting sick. Maybe it will get better st some point. Thinking positively anyway.
Old 01-14-2011, 08:01 AM   #16
sh0rtchica
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

lol i am SOOOO glad i'm not the only one!! i had a really bad sneeze/coughing fit this weekend that ended up with pee running down my legs and onto my socks the clothes went straight into the washing machine!

and DH still laughs at me every time i try to get up from the couch... i've started sitting in the rocking chair instead. it's harder and has arm rests on both sides! lol.
sh0rtchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #17
eaglewife126
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

add me to the list...gotta cross my legs every time i sneeze too or its a disaster...lol and while brishing my teeth, because the gagging while i brush is still ridiculous. and i definitely don't feel like i am far enough along to be this uncomfy already. insomnia has set in, and i am doing the roll off the couch/bed thing too. *sigh* good thing babies are cute!!!
Old 01-14-2011, 09:59 AM   #18
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

The last 2 days mine has thought my bladder was a trampoline! I have to go pee every hour or more! I can hardly get to town and back w/o having to stop! And you all are making me feel much better about this issue I hated it when I was puking and a bit would dribble out! UGH!
Old 01-14-2011, 12:39 PM   #19
*Amy*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I sneeze all the time!!! I haven't ever peed a lot but sometimes it happens a little bit. I also still throw up from time to time and if it's "violent" it can happen then too.. ugh. I don't remember it being this bad with DS. I try to do the stupid kegels but they only do so much.
& Baby # 3 EDD 8/30/13
*Amy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #20
totallymymakings
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am in the pee on myself club too ugh lol dh keeps reminding me I wanted a girl and then proceds to laugh his a&& off at me. So I keep reminding him I can put him in a home when he's peeing hisself lmao I got the last laugh