Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2007, 04:48 PM   #11
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Anyone ever hear about morning sickness returning?

Thanks for your replies everyone, glad i'm not the only one well i havent taken a pill today, they are really messing with me badly and im going to call my dr on monday to tell him, aside form the dry mouth and headache and blurred vision i knew they would cause and tiredness, these are actually making my whole body ache as though i have the flu, and yesterday my heart started hurting as though it was being pulled, it scared the heck out of me so i am just dealing today no meds, and from reading what pp wrote i'm afraid to take them now anyway..lol
i will ask about unisom or zofran and see what he recomends, i thought these pills were doing good but just after a couple days im feeling liek crap, no m/s but my body just hurts so bad, i rather deal with the ms ya know?

Advertisement

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:19 AM   #12
CJNeeley
Registered Users
seller

Re: Anyone ever hear about morning sickness returning?

I've been on Zofran for part of all of my pregnancies and nearly all of DS2's... Sometimes I'd have a slip and not be able to keep one down and have to use a phenagran suppository to settle my stomach long enough to get back on schedule with the zofran. It worked pretty well, not foolproof I'd still get sick now and then--pretty rarely actually--but I was able to keep reasonable amounts of foods and fluids down and it didn't have any noticable side effects for me (although the phenagran makes me super drowsy and sort of slow thinking/responding when I had to take it so I needed hubby home for a few hours with that)