Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Destash - LLX, Arabesque,MEOS, Tush, SRotten, LB, PB&E, Zephyr, Wool, & More!

Yaayyy! My first destash – I feel like it’s a ds milestone! DD’s now 16 lbs and super tall and thin with average sized baby legs… All of which means that certain diapers are a WEIRD fit on her – if it fits in the legs, it’s too big in the waist and vice-versa, and she’s already outgrowing the rise of certain mediums!

All of this has made me realize that what we really need are diapers with a relatively long rise with side snaps for an adjustable fit, and are T & T to avoid red marks (this is why it feels like a milestone ~~ even 3 months ago I wouldn’t have know what any of that meant!!).

I’ve spent the last week buying a ton of different diapers on FSOT to try, so keep checking back if you don’t see something you like, because I’ll be adding whatever doesn’t work for us!

Everything’s been washed in cd safe soap – RnG, Clean B and Prairie Grass (Etsy), and we’re a non-smoking, dog & cat lovin’ home!
Here’s what we have:

This is a beautiful M Arabesque Baby Playdate that is trim, super soft and squishy! $16ppd

This M Tush is also gorgeous and super trim! $15ppd

These are all Little Luxe Organics. On the left and middle are trim M t&t ss'ing, and the one on the right is a serged OS. $13ppd each.

This is a M Pattynap - it's a little older with some minor discoloration, but still in great condition! $10ppd.

4 Cotton MEOS $10ppd each

Pink w/skulls M Spoiled Rotten (B Bears sold). Faded but in great condition with no stains, holes, etc. $13ppd

Small (Etsy) Recycled T-shirt diaper with a velour inner and 8 t-shirt layers. The rise is 15” with the waist 8-14”. I purchased this new and only used it twice. It fit great with and is well made. We were using prefolds and this was my first fitted purchase , and it just took so much longer to dry than the prefolds that it wasn’t worth it! $8ppd.

Med WAHM side snap T&T with both a sewn in doubler and insert. I bought this used at a local shop and am not sure what it’s made of, but the outer is some kind of cotton and the inner some kind of fleece. It’s super absorbent but fits dd funny. 14-16” rise, about a 12 – 23” waist. This would be great for chunky thighed babies (the thighs were too big for dd), as the range is from about 8 – 15”. EUC, $7ppd.

7 WAHM flannel/cotton M/L. These were originally one size diapers that you snappi or pin, but I don’t pin, and the snappi didn’t work well, so I added snaps to them. To shorten the rise, you simply fold down the back. They’re great for ebf poop – the legs are gusseted. The outer layer is either flannel or cotton, the inner layer is 100% double napped flannel with sewn in hidden soaker of 2 layers of very absorbant 100% cotton terry and 1 layer of 100% cotton diaper cloth. A few of them have ebf staining, other than that, they’re in excellent condition! 17.5’ rise, 13-22” waist. $5ppd or $30ppd for all 7.

Sage green side snapping Medium Zephyr AIO. Looks like a great diaper – silly me, I bought it on FSOT thinking it was a fitted! We just don’t use AIOs. Slight discoloration on the inner, but everything’s in working order! $12ppd.

4 Premium Osocozy Unbleached Indian Cotton Prefolds. Prepped but never used. $12ppd for all four.

Inserts/Doublers:

On the left are 4 Knicker Nappies stay dry hemp inserts (13" x 4"). These have been lightly used and have very very light discoloration and a little wash wear on the fleece. The flash on the camera picked up the inconsistencies in the fleece and makes them look much more discolored than they are! $4ppd each or $15ppd for all 4.

On the right are 6 Hemp Babies doublers (14" x 4 1/2"). These are just too wide for us, but are super absorbent and wonderful! I've literally had these for less than three weeks, and they have been prepped and very lightly used (some of them may not have been used at all, but I can't tell the difference -- I used them to stuff pocket fitteds, so they haven't even touched dd's bum!). Asking $3ppd each or all 6 for $15.

Wool:

M CC Baby off white longies with birds on bum and a sling soaker. Waist 16 1/2 - 22", 18" rise unfolded, inseam is 14" from the middle w/11" legs unfolded. $17ppd.

Medium Soaker/shortie by Gently Made. Medium weight felted wool. I LOVED these - super cute on (they could use a bit of a shave)! 14" rise, 18" waist and 8.5" leg cuffs $10ppd

Medium 100% felted merino wool soaker made by Sweet Violets Mama. New and unworn. These are awesome - I had the smalls and bought these before deciding to use a sleep sack at night. 13-16" waist, up to 19" hips, 19.5" rise unfolded, up to 12" thigh $12ppd

This is the Small soaker made by Sweet Violets Mama. It's 100% felted lambswool, and it's bulletproof! I LOVED it when dd was smaller. 14" rise 7" legs, 10-15" waist up to 16", hips EUC - $9ppd

S/M shorties with a cashmere waistband. DD wore these all the time - 13.5" rise, up to 18" waist, 10" length. This is great for a chubby baby with a short rise! $10ppd

These three small diaper covers are made by Gently Made, and are very trim and worked well over prefolds and fitteds. 11.5" rise, 6.5" legs at rest, 13-about 16.5" waist. The purple is really lightweight and stretchy, the others are medium weight. There's some light pink staining on the cream colored one from being washed with red wool. $7ppd for purple and blue, and $6ppd for cream.

Medium Righteous Recycles SS Wrap. Got this in a trade and it fits dd strangely! It's nice and stretchy - 15-17" Rise, 14-21" waist, about 7-12" legs. $10ppd.

Advertisement

IHA: Diapers/Wool Girly 0-9 Girly 12-24 Misc. Baby Mama Clothes & Shoes

Last edited by IzzisMom; 03-16-2011 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Added SP, LB, WAHM
IzzisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #2
daisymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Destash - Workhorse Reds, Heiny Huggers, VBSN, S'bish, Wool, & More!

I have been wanting to try the workhorse fitteds I wonder if they would work on a short chubby baby Josh weighs around 17 lbs and is 27 inches tall
Old 01-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Our problem was definitely in the rise, so I think that they'd be better for shorter babies. GMD has some great action shots on their website!

Old 01-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump!

Old 01-20-2011, 02:53 AM   #5
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Destash - S'bish, Heiny Huggers, Sandy's, LL, Wool, & More!

Bump for sold and added

Old 01-22-2011, 08:45 PM   #6
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Destash - S'bish, VB, LB, Heiny Huggers, Sandy's, LL, Wool, & More!

Bump for added VB, Sbish and LB

Old 01-23-2011, 05:04 PM   #7
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Destash - S'bish, Kissas, VB, LB, H Huggers, Clovers, Sandy's, Zephyr, Wool, & Mo

Bump for added kissas, luxe baby and zephyr!

Old 01-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #8
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Destash - S'bish, Kissas, VB, LB, H Huggers, Clovers, SP, PB&E, Zephyr, Wool, & M

Bump for added!

Old 02-04-2011, 07:32 PM   #9
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Destash - S'bish, Kissas, VB, LB, H Huggers, Clovers, SP, PB&E, Zephyr, Wool, & M

bump

Old 02-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #10
IzzisMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Destash - S'bish, VB, LB, H Huggers, PB&E, Zephyr, Wool, & More!

Bump for sold updates!