Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Hypnobabies??

Did this work for you?? Especially interested in those who used it after already having a birth without it.

I really need help when I hit transition, I would like to avoid the whole screaming thing. I know I am not relaxed, I know I freak out. I know part of that is just normal too.

I had a friend who used it said she has WAY less pain, more intense, when she used this. After her first hurt like shreeking kind of hurt.

I go quick once I hit transition, so it probably is fast and furious. My last came unexpectedly in one contraction (caught by a nurse). She flipped and flew out in one contraction.

Advertisement

Mommy2JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Hypnobabies??

No one??

Old 01-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
soniarp33
Registered Users

I'm curious about this too...
soniarp33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:14 PM   #4
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Wow I am surprised, no ds Mama's doing or have done hypnobabies?!?!

Old 01-18-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know there are mom's who have done it. I'm curious if any Christians have done it. I'm not really into hypnosis, but I am going to need to find a way to get through the transition...
Old 01-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #6
Spelmanbeauty
Registered Users

My Mood:

i wanna kno too...it sounds cool...i saw some utube videos and i cant imagine feeling no pain

I Earn FREE Amazon Gift Cards At SWAG BUCKS!!!
Click HERE To Join!!!
Spelmanbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:29 PM   #7
yella12
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lOVE it! It was awesome!! I accidentally had my Dd in my car because I was so relaxed and trusting in my body to do what it was supposed to do. 50 minutes from start to finish and pain free. I felt burning in my hips as they spread open and she came out without any pushing from me. No ring of fire or anything; just peace and full trust in my body.'the best experience. I had 2 epidural pit births prior to this and would do this 100 times before my first two. Even my skeptical dh praises it to everyone! I wasn't as disciplined as I should have been but it totally worked for me!!! Can't say enough about it. I also don't think it is non Christian. I wasn't worshipping or praying to anyone and don't feel like it conflicted with my beliefs or anything. I was so relaxed I actually felt my body dialate from 6-10 cm in the car. Listened to the scripts until we pulled over and she was crowning. Amazing!

Last edited by yella12; 01-18-2011 at 07:31 PM.
yella12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #8
yella12
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

All 3 of mine I went from 5-10 in about 20 minutes and transition was no biggie with hypnobabies. I felt out of control when my surges first started because I had 3 at 5 minutes apart and then they were 2-3 minutes apart and I didn't have my scripts going but once I relaxed into the surges they were totally bearable!
Old 01-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #9
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithsa View Post
I know there are mom's who have done it. I'm curious if any Christians have done it. I'm not really into hypnosis, but I am going to need to find a way to get through the transition...
I am Christian too and I don't think it's really hypnosis, from what I hear it's more teaching yourself to relax. I've had 3 natural and I do great until transition.......I know it's normal for woman to freak out at transition, but I just want to handle it better, even if it just a little better. I start screaming and swearing and yeah lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yella12 View Post
lOVE it! It was awesome!! I accidentally had my Dd in my car because I was so relaxed and trusting in my body to do what it was supposed to do. 50 minutes from start to finish and pain free. I felt burning in my hips as they spread open and she came out without any pushing from me. No ring of fire or anything; just peace and full trust in my body.'the best experience. I had 2 epidural pit births prior to this and would do this 100 times before my first two. Even my skeptical dh praises it to everyone! I wasn't as disciplined as I should have been but it totally worked for me!!! Can't say enough about it. I also don't think it is non Christian. I wasn't worshipping or praying to anyone and don't feel like it conflicted with my beliefs or anything. I was so relaxed I actually felt my body dialate from 6-10 cm in the car. Listened to the scripts until we pulled over and she was crowning. Amazing!
OMG wow!! Amazing!! I just had a friend here who had a homebirth, guess you should've too! She said her first was natural, but she hit the shreeking point in transition. This time she said it was pain free, but intense. Heck I know it's going to hurt, doesn't have to be pain free, I just want to be able to relax a little more. So what do you to prepare or train yourself? I am 21 weeks, I should start it soon??

Old 01-18-2011, 07:40 PM   #10
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by yella12 View Post
All 3 of mine I went from 5-10 in about 20 minutes and transition was no biggie with hypnobabies. I felt out of control when my surges first started because I had 3 at 5 minutes apart and then they were 2-3 minutes apart and I didn't have my scripts going but once I relaxed into the surges they were totally bearable!
WOW! I got quick at the end too, not that quick though! My last was born, induced, in the hospital. She was delivered by the nurse because she flew out in one contraction.....

I sooo want a homebirth this time, my state is just ULTRA not homebirth friendly!!