Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-12-2006, 05:20 PM   #41
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else have light positives?

I always get light pos after 5-6 weeks preggy unless it is twins. then i get pos before my period. With my gabby (4) I had an inconclusive blood test at 5 weeks.... Nothing like waiting for another test when you have a 4 month old LOL

Advertisement

Old 06-12-2006, 05:38 PM   #42
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

I don't usually get dark positives either - this time having a dark positive at 16dpo was really odd! And to get a faint pos at 9 dpo was REALLY ODD for me. With my last pregnancy (our now 1 yr old) I had a very faint pos at 16 dpo and lab work to follow up and they were freaked and wanted me on progesterone because my hcg level was so low. It is really odd that I showed up pos so early this time and showed up dark pos at 16 dpo. the line I got at 10 dpo is what I normally get at 16 dpo!
Old 06-12-2006, 08:37 PM   #43
PamG
Registered Users

Christi,

Thanks for your replies. I'm beginning to think the cramps that I have is just going to be an early AF. I don't have them all day long, but I've got them again today.

So, don't think that this is my month to get my BFP. It just feels too much like AF on it's way and maybe it's just going to come early this month for some reason.

Melissa, that is an encouraging story. I always wondered if I was the only one that couldn't get a BFP as soon as AF was due!

I'm tired and going to lay down until dh comes home.

I'm even debating on testing for Father's Day now since I figure it will just be a BFN and it might just be better wait til AF is late and not stress and obsess over the testing.

Thanks

Pam
PamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 07:18 AM   #44
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Oh Pam - I'm sorry to hear that - keep us posted! I cramped for a few days around the day I should have started also so maybe AF will stay away! Praying for you!
Old 06-13-2006, 07:22 AM   #45
EasterBun
Yarn Snob
seller

My Mood:

I remember with DD my early pregnancy symptoms totally mimiced PMS symptoms... I was super crampy and bloated and crabby. It never occurred to me I could be pg because it just seemed so much like AF would show up "any day now"
EasterBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 10:10 AM   #46
PamG
Registered Users

Yah AF is due June 22-27 so still a ways away for me to be getting PMS symptoms.

I had tested before and light positives and then negative and then AF came.

So, maybe things are just really messed up after my m/c in Jan and April.

Sarah, I have tons of bloating (and I never get bloated), PMS symptoms, AF type cramps, nausea, headaches, weak legs.

I can't totally give up hope yet, but for some reason I just feel that I've got to tell myself that I'm indeed not pregnant. I guess so I don't set myself up for a huge disappointment when I see the BFN.

Pam
Old 06-13-2006, 10:37 AM   #47
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Pam
Old 06-14-2006, 10:09 AM   #48
PamG
Registered Users

Ok, I'm not out yet. LOL I do this to myself all the time. I read on the internet and think there is no way I'm pregnant because everyone has the symptoms and all are getting BFN.

Well, the BFP are rolling in now and AF isn't due til the earliest June 22 and the latest June 27th.

So, it ain't over till AF rears her ugly head.

I had some pink CM yesterday so I am not quite sure what that was. Time will tell. Trying to be patient.

On a whim I took my bp a few times while I was at the store yesterday and it was high. Not good. I always have borderline to high bp when pregnant.

So, not sure if that is just another sign or just because I've been eating like crap and am overweight already.

Going on a diet tomorrow and will get back to feeling healthy. I just let myself go after my m/c in Jan.

Anyways, I'm not giving up that easily on this month!

Pam
Old 06-16-2006, 08:54 AM   #49
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Hang in there Pam!
Old 06-16-2006, 09:56 AM   #50
marelle4381
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfitz5051
The 8th! There is a due date thread here: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ad.php?t=12917
My first was born Feb 3rd and I am Feb 24th lol.
my best friend is due on the 8th too She might have and ectopic pregnancy though. I hope she makes it through all this. Anyway I like the digital either pregnant or not pregnant. She had the really light line on her first test so I bought her the digital and it said PREGNANT. When she took the stick out of the reader, the line was VERY dark.
marelle4381 is offline   Reply With Quote