Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
Julesboch's Avatar
Julesboch
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Valparaiso, In
Posts: 2,384
My Mood:
May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Good Morning! :wave2:

Hubby got home late last night so I was up late telling him all about our adventures! Went and saw "Black Swan" yesterday it was really good!

Well I am off to make breakfast! Have a Super day

QOTD: Dream vacation location?

AOTD: I want to go to Croatia and Serbia so bad! Pretty much eastern Europe!

Advertisement

__________________
Jules: Fitness instructor and Navy Wife to Aaron (9/10/05) . SAHM to Three Littles!
Regan (11/8/07), Tamsyn (11/20/08), and Elliot(4/20/11).
Julesboch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:48 AM   #2
blondeviolin's Avatar
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 3,566
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Morning Jules! Glad you got to head to the movie yesterday! AND it was a good one!

I am heading to get my hair chopped this morning! I'm cutting off about eight inches! I rarely have long hair, so it's been a "treat" but now it's getting to the point where I either blow dry and leave it straight or I just throw it up in a ponytail. My hair is so fine and straight it just doesn't hold anything else. So I'm going for chinish-length layers. Should be fun!

AOTD - I just love going places that have HISTORY. So Anne Frank's hiding place, Egypt, Washington DC, etc are all interesting places. I guess my history major isn't too boring of a subject when I look at it in those contexts.
__________________
~wife to The Husband , mom to my clan!
Abigail (05/06), Emmett (10/07), Eleanor (07/09), Hyrum (05/11), Lorenzo (04/13), and Heidi (05/15).
blondeviolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
mich*mommy's Avatar
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SWMi
Posts: 4,036
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Morning!

We were supposed to go to my twins niece and nephews birthday today, but between the snow and DD2 being sick, not happening.

I'd LOOOOOVE to go to Bali!!!!!
__________________
T, mom to R, E & J.
Wife to B.
mich*mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
watermelon's Avatar
watermelon
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 2,136
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Jules how happy are you to have hubby back?!

BV will you post pics of the new cut? Sounds cute.

Tara hope DD feels better soon!

Well I haven't been on for a few days because I am now in the hospital. I went in for my appt Wednesday, they measured my cervix, and about 2 minutes later I was in a wheelchair headed up here. I'm doing okay. My contractions that I blew off as BHs were not so I had to start some mild meds. The next morning I wiped and had a bit of pink which about gave me a heart attack but thankfully that has stopped. I'm only 22 1/2 weeks so not near enough along so asking everyone for big prayers please! I'm hanging in there and thankfully have the assurance that my other kiddos are well taken care of by their Dad but I miss them desperately...I'm up in KC...2 1/2 hours away. So that is the update on me.

Vacations...always love Europe, the history, the food, the wine...I miss France every day! I would really like to visit Fiji or Australia as I am a beach girl and have never been there.
__________________
Mama to DD 10, DD 8, DS 7, DS 5, and identical twin almost 1 year old girls born at 26 1/2 weeks and doing super! Thanking God every day for our blessings!!!
watermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
mich*mommy's Avatar
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SWMi
Posts: 4,036
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Watermelon - Oh mama!!!! Hope all is ok!!! Take care of you!!!
__________________
T, mom to R, E & J.
Wife to B.
mich*mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:43 AM   #6
MamaSarahMay's Avatar
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,410
My Mood:
Watermelon- thinking about you and everything is okay. Please keep us posted Mama!!
__________________
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #7
Bumstoppers's Avatar
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In the middle of nowhere in IL
Posts: 25,330
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Sorry to hear that Watermelon....bake babies bake!!

We are hanging pics and stuff on teh wall...only 14 months after we moved in
__________________
Becky Mom to Dawson 13 Hailey 10 Blake 6 Baby Brooke 2 Fabric gallery
Bumstoppers One size fitteds, ai2's and extended wear fitteds stocking Extras on etsy
Stocking today http://hyenacart.com/bittyfluff/st/2...imono-Skittle-
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:52 AM   #8
mama21's Avatar
mama21
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 3,229
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
Good Morning! :wave2:

Hubby got home late last night so I was up late telling him all about our adventures! Went and saw "Black Swan" yesterday it was really good!

Well I am off to make breakfast! Have a Super day

QOTD: Dream vacation location?

AOTD: I want to go to Croatia and Serbia so bad! Pretty much eastern Europe!
Yay for hubby being home! I've been to Croatia and it's gorgeous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeviolin View Post
Morning Jules! Glad you got to head to the movie yesterday! AND it was a good one!

I am heading to get my hair chopped this morning! I'm cutting off about eight inches! I rarely have long hair, so it's been a "treat" but now it's getting to the point where I either blow dry and leave it straight or I just throw it up in a ponytail. My hair is so fine and straight it just doesn't hold anything else. So I'm going for chinish-length layers. Should be fun!

AOTD - I just love going places that have HISTORY. So Anne Frank's hiding place, Egypt, Washington DC, etc are all interesting places. I guess my history major isn't too boring of a subject when I look at it in those contexts.
The haircut sounds cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich*mommy View Post
Morning!

We were supposed to go to my twins niece and nephews birthday today, but between the snow and DD2 being sick, not happening.

I'd LOOOOOVE to go to Bali!!!!!
Bali is on my list too! I just watched "Eat, Pray, Love" on my last flight & it totally made me want to go there. (BTW, the book is WAY better)

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
Jules how happy are you to have hubby back?!

BV will you post pics of the new cut? Sounds cute.

Tara hope DD feels better soon!

Well I haven't been on for a few days because I am now in the hospital. I went in for my appt Wednesday, they measured my cervix, and about 2 minutes later I was in a wheelchair headed up here. I'm doing okay. My contractions that I blew off as BHs were not so I had to start some mild meds. The next morning I wiped and had a bit of pink which about gave me a heart attack but thankfully that has stopped. I'm only 22 1/2 weeks so not near enough along so asking everyone for big prayers please! I'm hanging in there and thankfully have the assurance that my other kiddos are well taken care of by their Dad but I miss them desperately...I'm up in KC...2 1/2 hours away. So that is the update on me.

Vacations...always love Europe, the history, the food, the wine...I miss France every day! I would really like to visit Fiji or Australia as I am a beach girl and have never been there.
and Prayers to you! Are you in the hossy now for good or just until things settle down?

AFM: Just made and ate pancakes for Breakfast. Yum! DS has his last parent assisted swimming lesson this morning! Next Sat he starts in the next session where he's in the pool without me! Yay! DH is gone for the next week or so so it's just us. Not much planned except the usual errands.

AOTD: Next on my travel list would be maybe Turkey. (Bali too) I've always wanted to go, but my husband says it's too dangerous. But, I know AF people who've been stationed there and they have the most gorgeous furniture and rugs! I'd also like to get back to Egypt again. I was there for 1 day (cruise) so not really enough time to see much besides the main stuff. Oh, South America would be on my list too
__________________
Michele, WOHM married to DH for 11 yrs and mama to DS1 Kellyn 6-10-08 and DS2 Kinley 4-25-11 and DS3 Madigan 12-27-13

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #9
Mama4Ways's Avatar
Mama4Ways
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 541
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Watermelon--prayers and positive energy are totally coming your way. Sorry you need to deal with this, but mild meds and being where you need to be is good!

Stress here is overpowering and choking, so that's all for now.
__________________
A., knitting sewing SAH/WAHM to Eight!(and that still might not be enough) Married to R., my non-dancing computer geek soulmate.
We are an open and accepting, although opinionated, multilingual & ASL fluent culturally diverse family who live by the D-BAD rule. (Don't Be A Dink!) If you are going to BAD, have a seat.
Mama4Ways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #10
watermelon's Avatar
watermelon
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 2,136
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama4Ways View Post
Watermelon--prayers and positive energy are totally coming your way. Sorry you need to deal with this, but mild meds and being where you need to be is good!

Stress here is overpowering and choking, so that's all for now.
Sorry you are stressed. Hope things get better soon!


To an earlier question...yep I am here for a long time. They said if I made it to 30 weeks I might get to make a trip to "visit" home. They got the contractions slowed and I've had no more bleeding so in my mind these babies are staying in for a LONG LONG LONG time!
__________________
Mama to DD 10, DD 8, DS 7, DS 5, and identical twin almost 1 year old girls born at 26 1/2 weeks and doing super! Thanking God every day for our blessings!!!
watermelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.