Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile IHA: GM, BG, Thristies, Amber, Batik ISO: Clothing Pottery & MOre

I have lots to trade. I will take PP too. I need to sell some of my stuff so I can buy yours! Make me an offer! I will barter too. I just need to get rid of all this stuff! The prices are there for trade value.
NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED... I just want to get rid of this stuff

ISO: Bold is the stuff I really want/need!!!
PP
WAHM Made Soap... we are almost out and really need some-pretty good here but open to suggestions
Hanna Anderson Girls Size 80 - 110 I especially want play dresses sweaters and mock turtle necks like this style but flexible on the print. http://www.hannafannas.com/printspag...earandfar.html
Lilly Pulitzer, Baby Lulu, Children's Place, Gap, Lucky Kids, Gymbo. Kicky Pants etc
WAHM Clothing for my DDs 2T and 4T No pillowcase dresses please
Bday presents for my DD's turning 3 and 6
Easter Presents
miracle beads
Broken Amber Jewelry-picky about these
Gift cards to Target, Wal-Mart, Joann Fabrics, Home Depot/Lowes, Places to eat
Aero Garden Seed Kits
Seed starting supplies, grow lights, heirloom seeds etc
220 Mig Welder[/B]
Snap pliers and Snaps
Seat Covers for my mini van
Knit or crocheted socks for me
Roving wool
Beading Findings
Unusual Gifts for friends & family
Waldorf Inspired Toys
Workbooks for Kindergarten
Pottery Berry Bowl, coffee cups, desert dishes & bowls
Lady Bug Rain boots size 8
Fun Material
Sewing notions
Scentsy products
Bath and Body Works wall flower refills
Lady Bug Girl Books
Fancy Nancy Books
Usborne
Level 2 books
Mario Cart for Wii
Knit or Crocheted Hat for me
Funky flower pin
Try me you might have something that I don't know I need

Make me an offer

Dipes
Diapers and Covers
We are potty trained

5 Med. Thristies Covers Melon, Periwinkle, Lavender, Pink (i think they call it raspberry), dark coral color which I can't remember what they call it. All but the periwinkle are version 1. All show normal laundering wear with some pilling on velcro, on the PUL around the velcro and elastic. There might be minor discoloration on the leg elastic but that is just from laundering. They PUl is in great shape and the only reason why Ihave to sell these is my DD finally out grew them. The pink and orange gusset elastic is kinda relaxed but I still used it even for night time with no leaks. Lavendar and Orange have fraying on the velcro tabs but still totally functional. These are really great covers I just like to disclose everything. Pink and Melon $7 PPD Lavendar, Coral, Periwinkle $9 PPD MELON & PERIWINKLE SOLD

Large Thristies Cover $9ppd
2 purple-1 version 1 and 1 version 2
1 coral color- version 1
All is great shape just normal piling
Blue Flip cover $7ppd SOLD
Elastic and snaps in great shape. Stitiching has come lose at top a little but is a super easy fix and doesn't effect function

Beautiful Longies, when I bought these they were too small so we never got to wear them. Washed and Lanolized. Waist 16" Rise 17" Inseam 9" Thigh 8" $28 ppd

Super Soft Skirty. Freshly Washed and Lanolized. The wool is super soft in this skirty. Waist 16" Rise 15"-19" Can fold waist Inseam 10" $28 PPD

Purple Water Longies Freshly Washed and Lanolized. Waist 18.5" Rise 18" Inseam 11" Thigh 8.5" $20 PPD

Mauve Mosiac Soaker Freshly Washed Lanolized. Barely Worn. Waist 18" Rise 17.5" Thigh 10.5" $12 PPD

Pink and Brown Flower Fleece Soaker. Piling from Washing. Waist 15" Rise 16.5" Thigh 10" $7 PPD

First Class Baby Size 2
Green w/ purple snaps. No Issues with PUL or Elastic comes with extra soaker. $16 ppd

Black w/ Bird No Issues with PUL or Elastic comes with extra soaker. $16 ppd

2 Carson's Closet AIO Med. Hidden PUL layer with fleece inside. A little piling on fabric and on elastic. Great day time diaper.

Penguin-laundery wear on fabric-no issues $13 PPD

Reindeer-some bleeding on the fabric- no issues $13 PPD

2 Primm n' Proper Large Trainers but can be used as pockets as well. Bamboo inside. A little staining on both diapers. No issues. $7 PPD Add hemp insert for $2 BLUE SOLD

More Trainers-ALL TRAINERS ARE PENDING EXCEPT GREEN PNP AND MAYBE THE ALL PUL W/ FLANNEL

3 Little commet tail trainers knit w/ pul. awesome trainers size small no issues $7 ppd each or $19 ppd for all 3. SOLD
1 Wahm trainer pul and flannel inside small (2T ish) piling but another awesome trainer SOLD

4 trainers knit with hidden PUL layer no issues and good trainers. Size 2T$6 ppd each or $15 for all SOLD

Fire truck tots wrap size large knit w/ PUL awesome trainer $9 ppd SOLD
Stuffable PUL trainer with flannel inside. ( have 2 more of these just not pictured) Great for night time and leaving the house. $7 PPD or $19 PPD for all 3
Pink Tinkle Time Trainer no issues another awesome trainer $8 ppd-pending SOLD

Take the WHOLE trainer lot, will met all trainer needs for $84 PPD

Small FB- well used diaper but elastic and PUL still in very good shape. Rather dingy and some staining inside and out. $8 PPD Add hemp insert for $2

OS Pink FB Some staining inside and out but in good condition with no issues with elastic and PUL
$10 PPD Add hemp insert for $2

BG 3.0 & 1 Thristies Duo
I had all but 1 of these converted to snaps (so worth it btw) No issues elastic in great shape. Some of the tabs have pin holes from where the velcro was taken off but have not gotten bigger and do not effect function. Each comes with 1 MF insert (inserts may have some staining). I have quite hemp inserts if you are interested. On the front of some of the diapers you can see where the velcro used to be. $12PPD each
Thristies Duo no issues. It has a little discoloration at leg elastic and a small stain inside. Come with 1 thristies and 1 MF insert All $13 PPD each

3 GAD 1 GrowVia

The GAD are all in nice shape with just piling. The brown with the cream inside is bamboo velro and is size med. The brown with blue has suede cloth inside and size large and the blue has fleece inside and is a large. The browns have GAD inserts and the blue has 2 hemp inserts (hemp has staining) but they fit nicely in the GAD. $10 PPD each

The GrowVia have only been used a handful of times and basically like new. $12 PPD SOLD

Med GAD w/ fleece inside-Normal piling for laundering. no issues just wanting girly colors. $10 PPD
Add hemp insert for $2

2 ChunkiBunz (I think) OS Fitteds. Has Velour inside still very soft. Adjust to a very small size. IMO it only goes up to about 20 lbs. $14 PPD each Both $22 PPD

[IMG][/IMG]

3 GM- No issues and still decently soft inside $19 PPD SKULL AND OOGA SOLD
1 Primm n Proper Fitted another great fitted no issues $15PPD

I don't remember the name of this fitted but it was my favorite. 1 size but is narrower in the crotch. Fit a little older babies (6 months) up to a toddler. Has 2 different inserts. One insert does have some staining. Elastic is in great shape but has a few mini holes $15 PPD

Inserts
Hemp rumparoo inserts great for BG 8 large 5 small $ 2 each shipping not included

misc inserts 2 hemp babies $2 each plus shipping 4 mf $1 each plus shipping

3 double hemp inserts $3 each plus shipping 2 misc hemp insert $2 each plus shipping

Other Kid Stuff:

WAHM shoes never worn Outside Sole length 5" $8 PPD

Merrell Pink Shoes sz. 4 Only worn 2 times $18 PPD TRADED

Nike Tennis Shoes sz 3C worn 2 time $16 PPD

Racheal White Sandals 3 New $11 PPD

-Soap Nuts (I have only have used 3 nuts so there are approx. 15-17 still in the box) $7 ppd

Crafting Supplies & My Creations:
- Amber Teething Necklaces, Nursing Necklaces & Other Jewelry

- Happy Dance Design Batik Clothing:
Kid and Adult Batik clothing PM able what is available

Advertisement

Baltic Amber Jewelry for The Whole Family- Become a fan on Facebook and enter to win FREE AMBER NECKLACE!!! My ISO List

Last edited by kyrae99; 01-25-2011 at 12:18 PM.
kyrae99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:21 AM   #2
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: IHA: GM, BG, Thristies, Amber, Batik ISO: Clothing Pottery & MOre

mornin

Baltic Amber Jewelry for The Whole Family- Become a fan on Facebook and enter to win FREE AMBER NECKLACE!!! My ISO List
Old 01-22-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

BUMP

Old 01-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #4
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

BUMP

Old 02-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #5
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 02-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #6
rebelmommy
Unresolved transaction issue! Removed from FSOT and co-ops

My Mood:

check out my IHA and PM me!
[FONT="Century Gothic"]Amethyst - Mommy to Hunter 6.28.07 and Willow 12.06.10 Recovering from home life issues and hoping to regain the memories lost from multiple seizures. I am trying to fix things and resolve negative transactions. Please PM me if you have any questions or issues. Thanks!
rebelmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 03-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 03-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #9
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump

Old 03-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #10
kyrae99
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump