Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Babylegs with feet?

My littlest is very potty-fascinated. She's nearly 18mos though, and refuses to sit on anything but the big potty, no topper. At home she runs around naked for ease of undressing. For out she wears a lot of dresses because she insists on doing a center split over the toilet. Pants and tights mean I have to pull off her shoes to take her pants completely off. And that gets annoying.nbut babylegs keep her legs warm. Do they have a footed variety? Does a different brand make something like that?

Advertisement

Old 01-21-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
formunkyfrommommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Babylegs with feet?

oh i just saw some on fb....they are called rock-a-thigh baby leggings but i couldnt find a dealer in canada of them, maybe usa mamas will have better luck

http://www.rockathighbaby.com/
Old 01-22-2011, 07:23 AM   #3
kaimon
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by formunkyfrommommy View Post
oh i just saw some on fb....they are called rock-a-thigh baby leggings but i couldnt find a dealer in canada of them, maybe usa mamas will have better luck

http://www.rockathighbaby.com/
If you click on where to buy there's a couple of links under Canada.

Quote:
CANADA

Diaper-Eez
2309 Bloor St.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

The Extraordinary Baby Shoppe
1131 Wellington Street W,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

The Extraordinary Baby Shoppe
24-26 Regina Street N
Waterloo, Ontario, Cana
Old 01-22-2011, 08:03 AM   #4
fergiesgirl86
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

love it! i love the look of tights but i hate pulling them up and down on my 3yr old and it's worse on a baby!
Old 01-22-2011, 09:47 AM   #5
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: d*****
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry I don't have a link, but there is also a brand called Pork Chop Kids I purchased through a coop. I know they have a website.

Honestly, I was a little surprised how thin they were for the price - they are like tights, not legwarmers - and the retail is $16.

But if you are looking for tights that have no panty, these are an option.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #6
Ellasundies
Registered Users

I have two pairs of the RTB socks for my DD for the same reason you mentioned you needed them for. They are FANTASTIC!!!! Even when DD wears pants I will sometimes put them on her because they are nice and warm for when it's cold out.

They aren't really like a tight they are nice and thick like socks. Plus they have the no slip grips on the bottom which makes it really nice for running around the house.

I kind of gasped when I saw the price of them but purchased them anyway. They were totally worth the money. I got the pink polka dot socks and the white socks. The white socks were very handy for wearing with dresses. I've totally ditched dd's tights since getting those socks. Way better then tights IMO.

I need to get a new pair for dd because she grew out of hers. How about those rainbow socks! So cute!!!
Ellasundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #7
shoopmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey I saw this thread and I know its warming up. I just had to share this! I buy RTB's and babylegs from a local fluff shop! The prices are so much better than buying from the RTB website!!

http://greenpeababystore.com/cart/home.php
Old 03-14-2011, 10:07 AM   #8
mel j
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Someone was selling Rockathigh socks on FSOT (not me... I'd like them, but they are too expensive for me, even secondhand!)

I just use baby leg warmers with socks.
mel j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #9
coffeeplease
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeviolin View Post
My littlest is very potty-fascinated. She's nearly 18mos though, and refuses to sit on anything but the big potty, no topper. At home she runs around naked for ease of undressing. For out she wears a lot of dresses because she insists on doing a center split over the toilet. Pants and tights mean I have to pull off her shoes to take her pants completely off. And that gets annoying.nbut babylegs keep her legs warm. Do they have a footed variety? Does a different brand make something like that?
Sorry for the late reply. I just found this thread while looking for the site where I usually get my "baby legs with feet" (Leggies!) I get mine from an Etsy seller. if you go to Etsy site and search KMKC78 (since I'm a board newbie I can't post a link) They're fabulous! Inexpensive and they even stay up on my 3 y.o.'s chubby thighs - which I was concerned about because traditional tights don't do it for us. This seller has a great selection and has always provided great service to us ... hope you can check her out. She even gives special deals if you like her FB page. (No, I am not the seller!!) Hope you can find what you're looking for. And when you get a chance, can you help potty train that 3 y.o. dd I spoke of earlier? She wants NOTHING to do with the potty. Have a great day!
coffeeplease is offline   Reply With Quote