Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2011, 05:20 AM   #1
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:
May Flowers weekend chat Jan 22 & 23rd

Good Morning:wave2:!

Slept great last night! I feel like I can tackle the day starting by baking some cookies I think. Not much else planned was invited to a potluck tonight but it is at someones house I have never met and that makes me uber nervous to not know what to expect.

Have a super day and weekend ladies!

Advertisement

Old 01-22-2011, 05:56 AM   #2
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: May Flowers weekend chat Jan 22 & 23rd

So glad you got some sleep, Jules!

I ended up putting my 18-month-old in underwear yesterday. She's been running around naked at home and will NOT wear a diaper. When we leave the house, I diaper and dress her and she's fine. Except yesterday.... We were at Target and she hands me her dry diaper (which was under pants and a ONESIE) and asked to go potty. She pottied in the toilet the whole day except for twice. So I'm starting to think she may be training herself...even if I'm not training her.

Not much on the docket this weekend... We'll do a big house clean-up and then go do something fun this afternoon.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #3
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jules - YAY FOR SLEEP! Always a good thing! You can send me some cookies, too, BTW. I won't argue with you. LOL.

BV - WOW! That's awesome!!!!

I'm just tired. I slept fine last night, and only got up to potty once (WOW!) but I'm still tired. LOL. I think this week has officially caught up to me. ROFL!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:26 AM   #4
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Double post.

Last edited by mich*mommy; 01-22-2011 at 08:15 AM.
mich*mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:09 AM   #5
mamamaggie
Registered Users
seller

Good morning!
Up at 2:00 from the dog scratching at the bedroom door to get out, and then DD woke up at 6:45. Both times my husband, who got home yesterday, barely moved. I don't know if he is just ignoring or if he really doesn't wake up. So sleep seems to still be an issue around here. So Jules, I am very jealous.

And I'm jealous of you blondeviolin . DD seems to have lost all interest in using the potty, after some initial interest a few months ago. I was originally going to try to have her trained by the time the new baby got here, but I don't see that happening.

I had a good day yesterday. I drove to Rapid City, an hour and half away, to pick up dh from the airport, got some errands done, and even got to Target after reading about all the deals people were getting. Ours was pretty cleaned out except for babylegs. I got two pairs for $5 . People around here just don't use them apparently. Then I got home to fluffy mail I bought from Spots. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #6
senorajkids
Registered
seller
seller

@ Jules- Congrats on the sleep! Wish I could say the same. This getting up every four hours for meds is going to get very old very fast.

@ BV- What a smart cookie to start training herself. Good luck and I hope is goes smoothly and quickly.

@ Tara- What an accomplishment to only potty once during the night. I can't even run to the PO uptown before I have to potty again.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #7
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamaggie View Post
Good morning!
Up at 2:00 from the dog scratching at the bedroom door to get out, and then DD woke up at 6:45. Both times my husband, who got home yesterday, barely moved. I don't know if he is just ignoring or if he really doesn't wake up. So sleep seems to still be an issue around here. So Jules, I am very jealous.

And I'm jealous of you blondeviolin . DD seems to have lost all interest in using the potty, after some initial interest a few months ago. I was originally going to try to have her trained by the time the new baby got here, but I don't see that happening.

I had a good day yesterday. I drove to Rapid City, an hour and half away, to pick up dh from the airport, got some errands done, and even got to Target after reading about all the deals people were getting. Ours was pretty cleaned out except for babylegs. I got two pairs for $5 . People around here just don't use them apparently. Then I got home to fluffy mail I bought from Spots. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
LOL! Sounds like my DH! He'd hear it, but ignore it so I'd have to get up.

Yay! Glad you got some Babylegs!!!!! I was tired, but just had a big cup of coffee (i know - it's my one vice since MS stopped that I can't - well, DON'T - wanna give up!) but I was thinking of going across town and going shopping and hitting up the Target there - shush, Jules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senorajkids View Post
@ Jules- Congrats on the sleep! Wish I could say the same. This getting up every four hours for meds is going to get very old very fast.

@ BV- What a smart cookie to start training herself. Good luck and I hope is goes smoothly and quickly.

@ Tara- What an accomplishment to only potty once during the night. I can't even run to the PO uptown before I have to potty again.
HAHAHA! I know, right???? I must have been dehydrated or something.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #8
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

MMMMMM cookies.... that sounds like a good idea.

I am off to coach at a cheerleading competition today. Glad it is only one day and not 3 like the gymnastics meet I went to last weekend. This is definitely our busy time of year. We don't slow down until mid April. Ugh.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #9
*Amy*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies.. I did NOT sleep well last night. I couldn't fall asleep and then I was hoping to sleep in but no such luck. I thought pregnant women were supposed to sleep a lot!! Not me!

BV - That is awesome that she is training herself! Word of caution though.. my son did that at 18 months and was almost completely trained and then before he turned two he just STOPPED. Still no luck training him either!! Girls are easier though, so I hope your daughter actually stays with it.
& Baby # 3 EDD 8/30/13
*Amy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:08 AM   #10
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeviolin View Post
I ended up putting my 18-month-old in underwear yesterday. She's been running around naked at home and will NOT wear a diaper. When we leave the house, I diaper and dress her and she's fine. Except yesterday.... We were at Target and she hands me her dry diaper (which was under pants and a ONESIE) and asked to go potty. She pottied in the toilet the whole day except for twice. So I'm starting to think she may be training herself...even if I'm not training her.
That is so cool! My 2yr old is still showing no signs of interest. If she is anything like her sister one day she will just decide and then we will be in full force PL'ing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamaggie View Post
Good morning!
DH is the same way! I know he hears everything but he waits for me to either kick him out of bed or do it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich*mommy View Post
Yay! Glad you got some Babylegs!!!!! I was tired, but just had a big cup of coffee (i know - it's my one vice since MS stopped that I can't - well, DON'T - wanna give up!) but I was thinking of going across town and going shopping and hitting up the Target there - shush, Jules.
Hi my name is Tara and I am addicted to Target !!

AFM: Holy Cow! ODD is in a mood today. All morning she has been such a back sasser and just full of attitude. She is in her room right now having a meltdown so I am hoping that a good tantrum might right the mood out. YDD is in a great mood so I am at least at 50%. Can't wait for DH to come home one more week hopefully !