Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #11
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers weekend chat Jan 22 & 23rd

I wanna go to target now again....even thou there wasn't anything there before

Advertisement

Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #12
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

Yay for sleeping well!

Yay for potty training toddlers, although I am totally ignoring all signs my 16mo dd is showing. My now 18 yr old trained himself at 17 months, and I dont have the energy for the small capacity of such a young bladder, especially on someone as tiny as my dd who needs help to climb on the potty. She will train at some point before kindergarten--even if I "miss" this window. LOL

Boo on not sleeping well. And Boo on needing to pee All. The. Time.

Shhhhh. Don't admit an addiction. That makes you closer to recovery! I was at Target yesterday and picked up some good deals, but I didnt see baby legs anywhere. Id have been all over them if I had.

16 mo dd was in a MOOD this morning, and only 2 hours after getting up she lost her brazen fruity little mind because she couldnt get one of my shoes on and to stay on when she tried to walk. Full out screaming snotting tantrum for 5 minutes as she kept trying. I finally told her she clearly needed to nap. Now. And she got put in her crib, with her one boot on that she managed to figure out and has been OUT for the last 90 minutes. Hopefully she will be in a better mood when she gets up LOL

I am DETERMINED to finish a pair of alpaca overalls today (all I need to do is join seams) and finish up a diaperpail liner and smaller wetbag. Other than that, Im gonna take the day as it comes (and hide my shoes from my dd LOL)
Old 01-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #13
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hello ladies! I'm glad there was some sleep to be had and that there's some PLing going on! Sounds like most of you have been having a pretty good day so far, aside from some of your little ones being in moods. Hopefully that passes soon and you can enjoy the rest of your day.

We have a birthday party to go to that we need to leave for in about 10 minutes, which means I should be brushing my teeth and hair, not on here. I finally got around to hennaing my roots yesterday, which was about 2 months overdue, so I'm extremely happy about that, though DH probably didn't enjoy the hay smell sleeping last night. Still slowly working on the hat for DH though I'm thinking about putting it off until I get my knitting needles in. How long was shipping for p2tog.com for anyone that's ordered from there? I'm excited and impatient!

Have a wonderful day!!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #14
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Dear double post... I hate you.

Last edited by Salidwyn; 01-22-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Salidwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:27 PM   #15
mamamaggie
Registered Users
seller

So DH woke up at 9:00 and found a pair of headphones that dd had broken while he was gone and started yelling about how she wasn't allowed to touch his stuff and I pointed out he maybe needed to put things like that away. He got mad and went in the other room where we have a little office set up and I thought he was pouting, but it turns out he was CLEANING IT! He even set up a little table for her and put her stuff on it and the little portable DVD player on it so it looks like our laptops. I complain, but he's a good guy.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:17 PM   #16
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamaggie View Post
So DH woke up at 9:00 and found a pair of headphones that dd had broken while he was gone and started yelling about how she wasn't allowed to touch his stuff and I pointed out he maybe needed to put things like that away. He got mad and went in the other room where we have a little office set up and I thought he was pouting, but it turns out he was CLEANING IT! He even set up a little table for her and put her stuff on it and the little portable DVD player on it so it looks like our laptops. I complain, but he's a good guy.

Where do I get one of those? Mine has only ever gotten crabby when something's gotten broken and stomped off to spend the rest of the day pouting on the computer.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:50 AM   #17
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama4Ways View Post
Yay for sleeping well!
16 mo dd was in a MOOD this morning, and only 2 hours after getting up she lost her brazen fruity little mind because she couldnt get one of my shoes on and to stay on when she tried to walk. Full out screaming snotting tantrum for 5 minutes as she kept trying. I finally told her she clearly needed to nap. Now. And she got put in her crib, with her one boot on that she managed to figure out and has been OUT for the last 90 minutes. Hopefully she will be in a better mood when she gets up LOL
My LO's will have this issue too! They try so hard to do something and then will have a full on meltdown if it doesn't come to fruition! Hope all the kids are in better moods today (especially mine )

Quote:
My DH will do little sweet stuff like that too. One time we got into it about going to church and he was adamant that he was going to stay home. Well I gave up and got the kids ready and went. Well we got home and he had pretty much cleaned the whole house and got the laundry caught up. I complain as well but he really is an awesome DH!

AFM: I think I am going to skip going to church today I just don't feel like driving the 40 minutes to and from. Lousy excuse but I feel so tired. I might change my mind if my hair cooperates... Yes I am that fickle

Have a great day!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 07:20 AM   #18
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

Quote:
LOVE IT! What a great guy to find a resolution to an issue. Let's see how long your dd allows it to last as being successful. LOL just sayin....
Old 01-23-2011, 08:09 AM   #19
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So tired I can hardly function. Hope today is a good day for you all!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #20
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salidwyn View Post

Where do I get one of those? Mine has only ever gotten crabby when something's gotten broken and stomped off to spend the rest of the day pouting on the computer.
Wow, no joke! HAHAHA! Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
So tired I can hardly function. Hope today is a good day for you all!
UGH...I feel so lazy today! Can you take a nap at all today????

Must be the late 2nd tri blahs????

I slept in but I'm still tired. WTH is up with that? I really need to get out and get some ice cream today though...but it's -8 out right now and I am soooo not motivated to do that! ROFL!