Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
Lauren2224
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Q about criteria for joining FSOT

I have bought and sold on here in the past, and now that my DD is potty trained, it is time to sell our stash. I came on yesterday to sell and realized that I now need to request to be a member who can list on FSOT. I submitted the form yesterday morning. I signed back on today to see if there was something I am missing and saw this in the FAQ and am a little confused on where I stand....

First time applicants will need to be a member for 1 month and have 30 posts. Sellers must have a minimum of 30 posts and 20 Positive feedback ratings to be grandfathered into the new group.

I am assuming I am considered a 'seller', but I also have never applied to the group, so does that make me a 'first time applicant'? Furthermore, if I am considered a seller, how in the world can I get 20 positive feedbacks when I no longer need to purchase diapers?

Just trying to understand the criteria here. Any help would be appreciated, thanks so much!

Advertisement

Lauren2224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
fitnesmag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Q about criteria for joining FSOT

I too am hoping someone responds to this b/c I am really confused! I have not been on here long, have purchased a few things, have traded a few things and would like to sell the last of my stash that I don't want and I can't seem to figure out how to do this! ARGH!

Looking forward to an answer!
fitnesmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #3
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

All members follow the same process as of 11/2010. We all have sold on here before but not everyone had enough to meet the requirements to continue to sell.

The "grandfathering in" part was for members who had 20 or more feedback as of 11/1/2010.The system automatically added those with 20+ feedback. We had many questioning why members were being approved who had not applied (they had 20+ in feedback)

You just have to be a member for 30 days and have 30 post to apply to the FSOT group if you do not already have a FSOT badge under your name

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 01-23-2011 at 07:53 AM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
Lauren2224
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Great, thank you, I understand now. So I have been a member for 30 days and have over 30 posts so at some point I would imagine my application from a few days ago should be approved, correct?

Thank you again!
Old 01-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #5
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

That's correct I just checked on the application and you are actually down for a postcard. Keep an eye on your mail and pm the code when you get it

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #6
faithfloats247
Registered Users

Oh awesome, good to know! I was just coming here to find out when I would be eligible to sell, so this is good news (regarding the feedback rating)!!
faithfloats247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:25 AM   #7
Lauren2224
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Perfect, thank you so much!