Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:
May Flowers Chat Jan 26th

Morning Mama's

Hope everyone has a great day!

Met another transplant from MI, she is uber young but it was nice to have someone to talk to about the mitten. I feel really tired this morning and wish that I could have caught a few more Z's. I'll have to leave a note for the Sandman that if he could leave a few more since I am sleeping for two.

Well off to get ready for class

QOTD: What is your current favorite song?

AOTD: My favorite song changes like my undies, but currently I have been listening to "Afterworld" by Tiger Army quite a bit. It is kind of a love song but with a rockabilly twist.

Advertisement

Old 01-26-2011, 05:20 AM   #2
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

Re: May Flowers Chat Jan 26th

Yay on meeting homebuddies! I love when that happens to me, being from the east coast and currently planted in the midwest. There's just *something* about folks knowing your experiences, yanno?

Im up early, but I was crashed and dead out by 7:15 last night, so I can't complain. I hope today seems more productive, although I have a lot of out of the house running to do, so it wont feel like Im just sitting on my butt all day getting irked with narrowmindedness on an internet site or anything. *ahem*

AOTD--Im deaf, so I dont listen to anything, although ydd's fave right now is hot potato by the Wiggles, so apparently its listened to again and again and again and again and again by with dh. She doesnt have much verbal language, but will "sign" the motions for the song to ask for it, and Daddie swooops her up and they plant in front of his computer watching on youtube. She can't be happier. It's a sad day when I catch DH singing it when hes by himself, however..... LOL
Old 01-26-2011, 06:09 AM   #3
SchatziB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

A- I am totally laughing at you catching your DH singing kid songs to himself. Mine tried to insist the other day he was humming a Bach movement when it was totally and completely no question- Wash your hands from the Baby Signing Time DVD.

I just rescheduled my OB appointment for tomorrow afternoon. We only have a sprinkling of snow on the ground right now but the threat is out that it could last all day. Of course I spaced and only bumped it 24 hours meaning if we really get 8 inches tonight I'll be trudging through it tomorrow. :P Kind of wishing we do so DH can stay home and we can paint the nursery/guest room. It's a frightful sponge paint and wallpaper combo right now from the last owners and I'd like to get going on it's decor demise.

Well here we go again!
SchatziB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:15 AM   #4
cococomey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning~
Off to work for me. My mom is coming today and DH & I may go to dinner for our anniversary. It's technically not until Friday but that would mean my mom would have to stay here longer.

AOTD: hummmm.....I love a country song- don't know the name or band but something about "lay me down in a bed of roses, sink me in the river..."

cococomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:28 AM   #5
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchatziB View Post
A- I am totally laughing at you catching your DH singing kid songs to himself. Mine tried to insist the other day he was humming a Bach movement when it was totally and completely no question- Wash your hands from the Baby Signing Time DVD.
Right??? Like, hello... I may be deaf, but words like hot potato, cold spaghetti, mashed bananas and wow weezie weezie weezie are pretty unmistakable to speech read. DH is a dork. Totally.

Bach? Uh huh. LOL
Old 01-26-2011, 06:29 AM   #6
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

ooooh Colleen! Happy anniversarying!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:15 AM   #7
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Man, you girls are chatty already this morning! LOL! I am still half asleep myself. Even if I have been up for 2 hours now.

Happy early anniversary, Colleen!!!

I am trying to get motivated to get moving today - need to run to the library, post office and health food store, but I just don't feel like it. Must be going through a baby growing spurt, cuz that's when I seem to get the most tired. LOL.

I listen to tons of music, but there isn't one particular fave. I do love all the Glee Soundtracks though! And the Burlesque Soundtrack is FAB!!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:22 AM   #8
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm obessed with certain woolie colorways today...like I MUST have them I need a 12 step program.....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #9
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL!!! Whatcha lookin' at, Becky?
Old 01-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #10
SchatziB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumstoppers View Post
I'm obessed with certain woolie colorways today...like I MUST have them I need a 12 step program.....
We're nothing if not enablers. What's on the dream list right now?

Well here we go again!
SchatziB is offline   Reply With Quote