Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2011, 02:10 PM   #11
mamamegan841
Registered Users
seller

Re: How much fetal movement for you at 23 weeks?

I am 22 weeks tomorrow and this little boy is VERY active. I feel lots of movement every day, and I started feeling flutters at about 15 weeks. He is measuring about a week larger than he should be so maybe that has something to do with it.

Advertisement

mamamegan841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #12
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

Im totally with you. This one seems to be Not. Moving. At. All. I keep thinking its because her placenta is in the front, that I remember later times in my pregnancy stronger than now, that its a girl and not a boy, that the sun rose today a minute earlier than yesterday... anything. But the ultrasounds show a very active flipping toe sucking baby, so everything is good.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #13
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been feeling tons of movement since about 20 weeks, but lots of the hard kicks for about 2-3 now. I can now feel and see him all the time. I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow.

What you are feeling sounds about right to me!
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #14
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

My 1st was my most active and started at 16wks, 2nd was at 20wks, this one I felt flutters at 13wks but full fledged movement at 17wks.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #15
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

This is my 4th preg. I have felt flutters since 11wks. Started feeling real kicking at 19wks. and by 20wks. baby was moving tons and constantly kicking really really hard. You can visibly see baby kicking through my shirts at 20wks. Now I'm 26wks. and you can see his foot/hand slide all the way down my belly...ect. It's really hard movement and lots of it

My 2nd preg. I felt strong kicking at 14wks.

My 3rd preg. I felt strong kicking at 16wks. but he was pretty calm and only kicked around occasionally.

My 1st preg. I felt strong kicks around 22wks. I think.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #16
jacobsmommy924
Registered Users
seller

I'm 25 weeks and this little lady is a gymnast! I feel A LOT of movement
jacobsmommy924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:25 PM   #17
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have an anterior placenta and this is my first, so that's my disclaimer.

I felt the first "that was definitely baby" movement at 20w2d. It started with laying in the tub, feeling awful because of some food poisoning. Needless to say, after I threw myself out of the tub, over the toilet, and forcefully ejected everything I had eaten that entire day, baby was not happy. I settled back into the tub and felt the first good, hard kick on my left side. There were a few pokes and jabs here and there for the rest of the week but nothing major.

I'm 22 weeks now and get a mix of little pokes to major kicks but not consistantly. I haven't really felt anything all day, whereas yesterday I got woken up to kicking at 7 am and DH got a karate kick THROUGH placenta and blankets that morning.

So, I feel baby and DH has gotten to feel baby a couple of times, but it'st not constant.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:35 PM   #18
*Amy*
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

This is my 2nd baby and I started feeling movement at 14 weeks or so. My DH could feel movement from the outside from about 20-21 weeks. Right now.. she is SO active. I don't think she sleeps much! You can see movement from the outside too.
& Baby # 3 EDD 8/30/13
*Amy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:36 PM   #19
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
weird pregnancy for me because I felt my first two very early (10 weeks?) but this was was almost nothing until like 20 and very little till about 23. Now I am 24 and feeling a lot more the last week or two. Its weird how different pregnancies can be.
ditto this exactly!! I'm 24 weeks today and feel occasional movement, but it's rare. Actually, the first really noticeable movement was also able to be felt on the outside. So strange because my first 2 were crazy active very early on. Even though I am now feeling movement with this one, he's still super calm. And my placenta is POSTERIOR, so I should be feeling it more
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:35 AM   #20
ummuumar
Registered Users

i'm 23 week and the baby is very active!
ummuumar is offline   Reply With Quote