Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2011, 03:49 PM   #21
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So I'm replying from my iPhone app- which I love because I can check the threads while in bed at night, but hate that I can't multi-reply...so sorry if I don't respond to everyone like I normally do

Colleen- that song is by The Band Perry and it's called "If I Die Young". I love love love them! Their new song is actually my face at the moment....so....

AOTD-The Band Perry "You Lie". Their music is soo catchy!

Bethany- sorry you are so stressed I hope things get less stressful soon for you.

A.- I was really laughing out loud when I read about you catching DH singing kids songs

I'm taking a break on the couch right now while DS cuddles with me and watches a movie. I was coming down the stairs and half way down we have a landing area and the dogs were coming down behind me and the puppy decided to start playing with the other and sure enough the took me out and I twisted my one knee and slid down the rest of the stairs on my back. Ouch. Luckily I didn't hit my stomach at all and Caleb is still moving around like normal, but my back is killing me. So for now I rest

Advertisement

Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:57 PM   #22
cococomey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Jan 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSarahMay View Post
So I'm replying from my iPhone app- which I love because I can check the threads while in bed at night, but hate that I can't multi-reply...so sorry if I don't respond to everyone like I normally do

Colleen- that song is by The Band Perry and it's called "If I Die Young". I love love love them! Their new song is actually my face at the moment....so....

Bethany- sorry you are so stressed I hope things get less stressful soon for you.

A.- I was really laughing out loud when I read about you catching DH singing kids songs

I'm taking a break on the couch right now while DS cuddles with me and watches a movie. I was coming down the stairs and half way down we have a landing area and the dogs were coming down behind me and the puppy decided to start playing with the other and sure enough the took me out and I twisted my one knee and slid down the rest of the stairs on my back. Ouch. Luckily I didn't hit my stomach at all and Caleb is still moving around like normal, but my back is killing me. So for now I rest
Thanks!!!! I am going pull up the one you like and listen to it

HOLY CRUD! Glad you are ok--- what a scare, eh???

cococomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #23
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So I took pics of my stash...and yeah since I'm building 2 stashes its a bit large....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #24
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cococomey

Thanks!!!! I am going pull up the one you like and listen to it

HOLY CRUD! Glad you are ok--- what a scare, eh???
Thanks! Yes very scary! I'm so glad they took my legs out and I didn't tumble forward kwim?

I love their style of music. I'm sure you will like their newest song too!

And Happy Anniversary!!!
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!

Last edited by MamaSarahMay; 01-26-2011 at 04:34 PM.
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:48 PM   #25
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

WOW I can't keep up with all the chatter...

Our day has been crummy and cold. We have a squirrel trying to eat our house. He has chewed 2 holes thru the siding and into the attic. We have had this issue every winter for the past 3-4 years... I hate wood siding. It costs us $500 or more every year... really crappy.

my favorite song?!? I have no idea, can't narrow it down, but I find myself humming the Thomas songs unfortunately. We are ditching cable and have gone to Netflix so we have watched all the Thomas they have (multiple times).
Old 01-26-2011, 08:10 PM   #26
SchatziB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We have 8 inches of snow in our yard now I'm not leaving tomorrow for anything! Maybe my midwife can just do a phone consult? All they do is take my weight and blood pressure and ask if all is well anyways. I'm can do that from my sofa with a cup of cocoa right?

Well here we go again!
SchatziB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:36 AM   #27
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSarahMay View Post

OWIE
OWIE
OWIE!!!!!

Glad you're ok! That HAD to hurt!