Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #11
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Final Gender Count 4 May Mommas!

Wow, Lexy! You've been busy!

Advertisement

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:36 AM   #12
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yea I can't believe how even it is also! Lots of moms never came here and told me their gender so I just went into their threads and found out...hahaha. I'm anal, I know!

I can't wait til green mommas find out and we do the grand tally and see exactly how even it is!! That will be cool! Maybe we will do another thread as people start having babies with the gestation age, weight, and length. Now that would be cool to compare. I love statistical things. I'm weird.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:09 AM   #13
cococomey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I didn't make the list .....
HA
I am a green mama so 1 more point for team green

cococomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #14
Boheme
Registered Users
Formerly: happyve**n
seller

My Mood:

Right now I'm Team Green and plan to stay that way, but I haven't had my big u/s yet. Hopefully I will be able to withstand the temptation to peek. I'll be almost 25 weeks and I'm really afraid the gender will be too obvious to ignore.

Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:38 AM   #15
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyvegan View Post
Right now I'm Team Green and plan to stay that way, but I haven't had my big u/s yet. Hopefully I will be able to withstand the temptation to peek. I'll be almost 25 weeks and I'm really afraid the gender will be too obvious to ignore.
When we had our u/s, the tech asked if we wanted to find out and I told her absolutely not! She had the screen turned away from us while she was going through and doing all of the measurements (which gave me time to mentally debate asking her or not... that was the most dangerous part) and then turned it back to show us the baby and was very careful, but when showing us and in the pictures, not to reveal anything at all. Looking at the baby made me completely forget about potentially wanting the gender because I was completely in awe of the baby itself. Our baby was very cooporative for the tech and she could have easily told us or shown us the gender, but didn't.

It got a LOT easier after that ultrasound not knowing! I'm completely open to either gender now, whereas before I was really hoping for a girl. It doesn't matter what it is, because it's a baby and it's MINE!
Old 01-27-2011, 12:36 PM   #16
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Got yall colleen and shayla...yall are such slackers!!!!! LOL
Old 01-28-2011, 07:11 AM   #17
sh0rtchica
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

awesome split! lol am i the only one who's ready to get this show on the road and see how it evens out in the end?
sh0rtchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:16 AM   #18
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0rtchica
awesome split! lol am i the only one who's ready to get this show on the road and see how it evens out in the end?
Hehe nope! Well actually yes because I'm not ready at all! I still need more dipes and we haven't even started the nursery! But I'm so looking forward to May
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:34 AM   #19
sh0rtchica
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSarahMay View Post
Hehe nope! Well actually yes because I'm not ready at all! I still need more dipes and we haven't even started the nursery! But I'm so looking forward to May
hah well yeah there's that, i actually just realized yesterday that i don't have enough wipes! i ran out (half were still in the wash and half were in the pail), and i probably need a few more nb diapers. Our house is also not ready, and I still need to work to save up money for my time off. Ack!
sh0rtchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:19 AM   #20
Boheme
Registered Users
Formerly: happyve**n
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salidwyn View Post
When we had our u/s, the tech asked if we wanted to find out and I told her absolutely not! She had the screen turned away from us while she was going through and doing all of the measurements (which gave me time to mentally debate asking her or not... that was the most dangerous part) and then turned it back to show us the baby and was very careful, but when showing us and in the pictures, not to reveal anything at all. Looking at the baby made me completely forget about potentially wanting the gender because I was completely in awe of the baby itself. Our baby was very cooporative for the tech and she could have easily told us or shown us the gender, but didn't.

It got a LOT easier after that ultrasound not knowing! I'm completely open to either gender now, whereas before I was really hoping for a girl. It doesn't matter what it is, because it's a baby and it's MINE!
Thank you SO much for this. It was such a relief to read this, you have no idea!

Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote