Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Love my May Mamas!

Just wanted to let you all know how much I you!!

We are always so supportive of each other no matter what our choices on a subject are.

I was reading up on the circing topic in the pregnancy forum for my own research and was appalled by some of the things said to others there.

I'm the kind of person who doesnt like to judge another Mama for her choices so I am so glad to be surrounded by other like minded loving and supportive Mamas!

Advertisement

Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
pacey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Love my May Mamas!

I am really glad I joined this ddc. I was afraid being new and all, but you ladies are like friends I havent met, and are more supportive then some of my family and friends in real life.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

You totally beat me to posting this exact thread! I've been thinking about it all day.

It so totally needed to be posted and said.

We all are very different, and make different choices for our different families. We are different ages, have different lifestlyes and different perspectives.

But we all come together in completely supporting the others to have their own realities--even though they are different from our own.

I have been really humbled and impressed with US, and it takes a lot to impress me these days because Im just too old to care about much LOL

I sure hope the connections we are making now stick with us becasue we are some cool mamas!

YAY US!!!

Old 01-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama4Ways
You totally beat me to posting this exact thread! I've been thinking about it all day.

It so totally needed to be posted and said.

We all are very different, and make different choices for our different families. We are different ages, have different lifestlyes and different perspectives.

But we all come together in completely supporting the others to have their own realities--even though they are different from our own.

I have been really humbled and impressed with US, and it takes a lot to impress me these days because Im just too old to care about much LOL

I sure hope the connections we are making now stick with us becasue we are some cool mamas!

YAY US!!!

Couldn't agree more!! I can appreciate that some mamas are truly trying to help inform others, BUT there are certain threads that are for that and there are certainly nice ways to do so. Some of the posts in that thread have really upset me and have turned me off from this site quite a bit.

I am so glad I have found such an amazing group to be a part of!!
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
Old 01-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #5
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacey
I am really glad I joined this ddc. I was afraid being new and all, but you ladies are like friends I havent met, and are more supportive then some of my family and friends in real life.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #6
Mirasmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

People are RIDICULOUS on DS. I can't understand why ppl get so upset. I haven't been on for about a year or more before I started TTC this time (and not much while I was TTC) and I had forgotten all the stupid drama. It's nobody's business what each of us do! (unless it's dangerous of course) But I always think as moms we are just making the best choices we can for ourselves, our kids, and our families. Why do we have to demean?! I always think it's mostly the ppl who stay at home and don't have enough other interaction and things to deal with in their own lives (judgemental I know ) Life is too short to be angry with everyone so often.
athlete wife to B and Mama to M 11.06 G 03.08 S 05.11 ^#4^
Cautiously expecting #5
www.littlesmithsgrowingup.blogspot.com
Mirasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #7
pieceofjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Awww.
I know I don't come on here much but I love you guys too.

pieceofjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
ktktbird
Registered Users

My Mood:

I don't post very often because it seems like ppl often post really good advice before I get a chance to give my 2 cents... but I check it often and really appreciate the mama's here, too!
ktktbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #9
ralesiah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktktbird View Post
I don't post very often because it seems like ppl often post really good advice before I get a chance to give my 2 cents... but I check it often and really appreciate the mama's here, too!
This is me too! And it is nice to see everyone being nice here! Some of the nastiness in other forums really makes me sad.

Last edited by ralesiah; 01-26-2011 at 10:16 PM.
ralesiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:55 PM   #10
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktktbird View Post
Ditto, besides the checking often . I try to get on as often I can, but sometimes life gets in the way. I had a rough start to a surprise preg, and when I can get on here and see what exciting things are going on, and how the bumps are changing, has really helped me relax and enjoy this preg more. No one really in my circle of family and friends, except my Dad, even acknowledges my preg. I think my in laws are really not happy about it at all. So coming on here really helps me "feel" preg. I feel like not telling any of them when I have the baby!

My first two preg's were textbook perfect (sorry, I know some people don't want to hear that, lol). And this one has been way way different!! I know it will be my last baby, and now am getting really sad knowing that . But it is nice to be able to share it with all of you sweet mamas .