Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
4girls3boyz
Registered Users
Formerly: 3boys3girls
seller

My Mood:
How much fetal movement for you at 23 weeks?

Hi, I'm just wondering how much fetal movement all you other
"late May 2011" mamas are feeling? I am now 23 weeks pregnant; this is baby number 7 so I do know that can make a difference...!!!! I first felt the baby "kick" with my hand on the day I turned 21 weeks. Now, I am feeling just so much kicking & moving. I haven't actually started OB care yet, please don't flame me, mamas! I have no medical insurance yet! But I did have an US at 11 weeks, and I stopped in my OBs office just before Christmas to hear the heartbeat. I'm not sure *why*, I was just thinking that this is *earlier* compared to my other babies for feeling so much baby movement. I guess I am just secretly hoping I'm perhaps a month off on my dates, since I had only had one PP AF before getting pg. anway, please respond if you will with *how far along you were* when you started feeling lots of movement..... thanks!

Advertisement

Old 01-24-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How much fetal movement for you at 23 weeks?

SOME movement at about 9 weeks. LOTS of movement about 20. at 23 weeks i was feeling TONS. i'm almost 25 now and i feel him "waving" his limbs across my belly, flip flopping all over. that sounds about right for 23 weeks, mama

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #3
chippybug10
Registered Users

I've been feelings lots of movement since about 20-21 weeks, started being able to clearly feel movement at 18 weeks. I probably am not the best person to judge your situation though because with DS I felt very little movement. The midwife said that my placenta was positioned in just the right way, and DS was pretty mellow, so I didn't really get a lot of seeing movements from the outside or watching my stomach have an earthquake. This amount of movement is all very new to me, but I'd say I probably feel the baby once or twice an hour while not active and then constant movement in the times the baby is awake.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
4girls3boyz
Registered Users
Formerly: 3boys3girls
seller

My Mood:

Okay, well I sound like I'm on schedule.... and that's good. I'm just not very *patient* at being pregnant. lol. Still interested in hearing from other mamas.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
mamamaggie
Registered Users
seller

I don't know if my memory is faulty, but I don't remember DD being this active at 24 weeks. I can hardly sleep with all the kicking and movement at night. He seems to sleep most of the day though.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:35 AM   #6
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
SOME movement at about 9 weeks. LOTS of movement about 20. at 23 weeks i was feeling TONS. i'm almost 25 now and i feel him "waving" his limbs across my belly, flip flopping all over. that sounds about right for 23 weeks, mama
same here... I am 26 weeks today.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I will be 23 weeks Thursday and I am feeling lots of baby movement. Started just before 20 weeks and it getting stronger and more regular by the day.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #8
cococomey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am 23w 1d and I feel a lot too- baby just started moving for me a few weeks ago
A went a couple days last week where it seem to slow down
But last night- jumping jacks on my bladder & it made me feel like I had to pee every 2 secs- so uncomfortable

Today lots of little kicks and tumbles- let my ODD feel yesterday and she thought it felt creepy

cococomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #9
doodah
Registered Users
seller

weird pregnancy for me because I felt my first two very early (10 weeks?) but this was was almost nothing until like 20 and very little till about 23. Now I am 24 and feeling a lot more the last week or two. Its weird how different pregnancies can be.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:54 PM   #10
Shawna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have an anterior placenta so feeling movement is rare. I feel most movement at night but not a whole lot in general.

Ecomom deal from plum district.
Shawna is offline   Reply With Quote