Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #11
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Some fluffy stuff!

You did a wonderful job and have a fantastic attitude as well! Thank you for sharing this and inspiring the rest of us!

Are the soakers all made from recycled wool sweaters? They look really nice! It's crazy how small the NB size is though and what a pain they can be to sew I made some fleece ones a while back and the sewing machine and I got in a huge argument over it. It was a tie and neither of us were victorious, though things were stitched up enough to be usable!

Advertisement

Old 01-29-2011, 05:24 AM   #12
luvnmyfamily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salidwyn View Post
You did a wonderful job and have a fantastic attitude as well! Thank you for sharing this and inspiring the rest of us!

Are the soakers all made from recycled wool sweaters? They look really nice! It's crazy how small the NB size is though and what a pain they can be to sew I made some fleece ones a while back and the sewing machine and I got in a huge argument over it. It was a tie and neither of us were victorious, though things were stitched up enough to be usable!
Yes, they are are all recucled wool that I picked up from the thrift shop, and the NB size is so so hard, but once I did it a couple of times it got better.
luvnmyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #13
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Exciting! You've got some cute stuff there!