Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #11
juliabell
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Quick Gripe but feel free to laugh!

I'm not endowed either!!! And during the first half of the pregnancy, before my belly got very big, my boobs looked great since they were the first to grow. But now the belly rivals the boobs and they just look sad. And seeing as this is the TMI thread - my breasts are just unattractive. I have slight "tuberous" breast, not terrible but it is definitely more noticeable since they are bigger now. Ugh. Can't wait until we are done having kids and I can get all of this fixed and put back to normal.

Advertisement

Wife to B. Mama to M (May 2011.) Expecting #2 (July 2014!)
CD, BF, BW, Waldorf, minimalist.
juliabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #12
mamamegan841
Registered Users
seller

Oh, yeah, my boobs are out of control. I was a D cup before getting pregnant and I don't even want to know what size they are now. And they still hurt so bad! I think I am starting to get some milk in because for the past few days they have seemed heavier and they just bulge out of my bras. I will not miss them when they are gone!
mamamegan841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:30 PM   #13
OneHotMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ohhh, you all make me feel so much better I'm normally a 32 D, now I'm a 32 DD, and I'm terrified of trying to find a nursing bra that will fit and support me....... Anyone know where to find 32 F's????? lol

Oh, and I second wanting to get them fixed when I'm done having kids....... being 23 and saggy stinks lol If my husband had a say, they'd be getting enlarged and not just hiked back up to where they should be though......but that's years in the future.

Last edited by OneHotMama; 01-28-2011 at 04:32 PM.
OneHotMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:19 PM   #14
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL!!!!! You totally made me

I needed that. I'm in a horrid mood.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #15
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG... ya'll are killin' me!!! I was a b before DS and I went to Victoria Secrets to get sized and they told me I was not a D. They hurt like the ****ens and now I can't fit into the D... All i can wear is camis and nursing bras, which DH is not complaining about, he trys to randomly unhook the front. It is really annoying.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #16
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysfallingup View Post
I'm definitely channeling the Venus of Willendorf here, myself. I was just complaining to DH that, with Persephone, neither my boobs nor the baby were so heavy. It's wearing me out just to carry them all day long, especially with the addition of DD!

Also, I have another funny gripe...when DH and I dtd, and I climax, I spray milk. I'm serious. With DD, I leaked just a drop or two here and there before she arrived. With the newbie, I am shooting milk with dangerous force when I, well...get there. I seriously sprayed DH in the face the other night. He was a good sport about it and thought it was funny, but he's been calling me Milk Duds.
I'm sorry to laugh but that is amazing and hilarious! Maybe get some breast pads just for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamegan841 View Post
Oh, yeah, my boobs are out of control. I was a D cup before getting pregnant and I don't even want to know what size they are now. And they still hurt so bad! I think I am starting to get some milk in because for the past few days they have seemed heavier and they just bulge out of my bras. I will not miss them when they are gone!
This is where I'm at as of this past week! I love the nursing bras I bought and they've been fantastic but I really think I am going to need to go a size up since they're getting really TIGHT for me! I'm normally a B and while the boobs were the first things to grow (at like week 3.... yes, that's about 1 week before the positive pregnancy test, thankyouverymuchboobs!), they went up to about a C right away and settled there. They're growing again though.... eep! They just seem heavier and full lately. They are certainly busy getting ready for baby, even though I'm only 23 weeks!

Today was a braless day because I didn't want to deal with the bra squishing them and to give them a chance to breathe. It's been WONDERFUL! Not really productive for leaving the house, but hey, at least they're happier, which makes me happier!
Old 01-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #17
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileycolt View Post
OMG... ya'll are killin' me!!! I was a b before DS and I went to Victoria Secrets to get sized and they told me I was not a D. They hurt like the ****ens and now I can't fit into the D... All i can wear is camis and nursing bras, which DH is not complaining about, he trys to randomly unhook the front. It is really annoying.
Funny, that's my DH's favorite part about the nursing bras too! Gee I wonder why...
Old 01-28-2011, 09:55 PM   #18
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

Yep I'm dealing with it, too. I busted out one of my old wireless nursing bras today because I was in so much pain squeezing into my normal bras, which are cutting off my circulation. I am not going to get any new nursing bras til I get a little further along, because I know the "twins" will continue to grow . Try finding a size G and H!!!! That's what I was my last pregnancy..omg yikes!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #19
Aleesh_Mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I came home from my last midwife appt. and found that I had gained 12 lbs in 4 weeks!!!!!!!! When I was complaining to DH, he told me that I obviously had gained six pounds in each boob. I'm right there with ya!
Aleesh_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #20
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Alicia - OMG, that is too funny!!!