Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Quick Gripe but feel free to laugh!

Originally Posted by mrseum View Post
HAH!! I'm usually an A. When my milk came in w/DS I kept getting comments. I think I got to a B. LOL. I'm super flat w/out milk. And TMI, but w/DS my nips didn't change color; and w/this one they are! The other day DS wanted to nurse, (I only can do a few seconds-2 mins at a time anymore) and I looked at them and was like "What the?!" lol! I'm suprised; I thought they wouldn't change because they didn't the 1st time!
Mine either with DS, and it doesn't appear they will with this one either. I had just assumed they would. Another thing....after 13 mo nursing DS, mine are now ALWAYS at attention. I thought when I was done nursing him, they'd "relax" a bit, but nope. Not sure if this is "normal" or not.....

Michele, WOHM married to DH for 11 yrs and mama to DS1 Kellyn 6-10-08 and DS2 Kinley 4-25-11 and DS3 Madigan 12-27-13

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:22 AM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:

Oh my goodness my ladies are always like deer in headlights! I have had to by some nursing pads just for a little concealment since even though I have a huge belly the young boys at school were still staring
Jules: Fitness instructor and Navy Wife to Aaron (9/10/05) . SAHM to Three Littles!
Regan (11/8/07), Tamsyn (11/20/08), and Elliot(4/20/11).
Julesboch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #33
Registered Users
My Mood:

Originally Posted by juliabell View Post
I'm not endowed either!!! And during the first half of the pregnancy, before my belly got very big, my boobs looked great since they were the first to grow. But now the belly rivals the boobs and they just look sad. And seeing as this is the TMI thread - my breasts are just unattractive. I have slight "tuberous" breast, not terrible but it is definitely more noticeable since they are bigger now. Ugh. Can't wait until we are done having kids and I can get all of this fixed and put back to normal.
this is me too. They looked great before belly got wildly out of control.

Now I am all belly and Paris Hilton on a good day on top. My mom anytime she sees me asks "what happened to your boobs"

Thank god for clevage bras and such...
Jenn Mommy to Chiara & Carson & Cash
pacey is offline   Reply With Quote