Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-29-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
linzbear
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Difference between papaya and papaya w/ chlorophyll tablets?

So I'm planning on picking up some papaya enzyme tablets for the heartburn that's starting to sneak up on me. I see that there are both papaya enzyme and then also papaya enzyme with chlorophyll.

Can anyone tell me the difference? I can't seem to find any info on it.

Advertisement

ExtBFing, ERFing, CDing, bedsharing mama to Lucas (2-21-09), Gabriel (4-16-11), Elliot (1-17-14), and loving wife to Rodd
linzbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
Boheme
Registered Users
Formerly: happyve**n
seller

My Mood:
Re: Difference between papaya and papaya w/ chlorophyll tablets?

Chlorophyll is usually used as a breath freshener when taken orally like this. I imagine since people take the enzymes after eating, it's a nice little add-on to freshen your breath as well. I haven't used the papaya with chlorophyll, though.

I've used the plain papaya enzymes for all of my pregnancies and it worked great! I don't tend to get hearthburn except occasionally when pg, but the regular enzymes were enough to keep it at bay.

I DO NOT recommend the "Super Papaya Enzymes Plus" by the same company. I bought them last month thinking "hey, they're SUPER, that means better, right?" But something about them actually GIVES me heartburn within minutes of taking them. Maybe it's the peppermint flavor? I eat peppermint almost every day and it never causes a problem, but maybe there's just too much in the "super" papaya enzymes. I'm not sure but I'm switching back!

Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote