Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #21
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Down to Double Didgets... less than 100 days left ladies!

Well I was previously not a candidate for a vaginal birth since my 4th resulted in a traumatic emergency C-section which resulted in paralysis of my left leg from the knee down for 2 1/2 -3 months. But now I'm thinking since these girls are most likely going to be early (hopefully later than earlier ) I'm going to ask the Doctor if I could do a vaginal birth. They will both be much smaller than my other babies and should be a normal birth for twins if I go into labor naturally.

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2011, 04:43 PM   #22
rugeorge
Registered Users

I have just over 100 days too... I don't even want to think of what I'm forgetting! I should make a list as well.
rugeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #23
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

87 days and counting
Old 02-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #24
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wow, yeah, 90 days and counting here! lol. possibly less, DS was 4 days early.
He's almost weaned. At least he doesn't ask me to nurse him to sleep anymore; though he still randomly tries to pull mu shirt down. lol. But he'll nurse for not even a min and say "all done!" or I'll tell him all done and he'll be fine with it.
I'm not sure if he'll be fully weaned before DS2, and I'm thinking that might cause him to want to pick back up again, but we'll see.
He's getting his 2 yr molars; so I'm not getting ANY sleep. Last night he was up around 1 for a very restless hour. Ugh. He barely sleeps well to begin with, I have no clue; everyone is going to be a mess for sure after DS2 arrives!! lol.
E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:00 AM   #25
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsandlollipops View Post
so true!

I'm feeling stressed to have everything organized and decluttered (old kids stuff etc.) and I still have to sew diapers, and get all the 'gear' we need since we donated it all right before I found out I was preg. figures!

I'm mostly stressing because I have NO idea what I'll be doing w/ my kids. DH is deploying mid-May and baby is due May 28th (but I'm usually 2 weeka late and have to be induced) so I know he won't be here, and we have no family or friends around. It's so scary. I wish I could just know my kids will be ok. I'm not worried about delivering the baby by myself, I had to do that w/ DD, but we didn't have any kids then either.

At least he was here for one birth.. I just wish he could be here for this, it's going to be so hard on the kids w/ him leaving, and then mommy in the hospital w/ the new baby and then me coming home and not having enough time/attention for all of them. *sigh*

wow. sorry for that vent. I'm just a little worried about it, can you tell?
DH is leaving sometime in March so we are putting the pedal to the metal to get the house all ready before he leaves. I am worried about who will be with my kids too but have been working hard to make friends and contacts that I feel safe leaving my kids with. My Dad will be here the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy and then my mom will come right after. I am so used to having to do these crazy plans with being a Navy wife
Old 02-05-2011, 06:55 AM   #26
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

84 days left! Or 12wks left! Or 3 months left! WOOOOHOOO
Old 02-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #27
twolittlebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

87 days left, but I won't be going past 37 weeks, and even that is optimistic.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:05 PM   #28
brittneyscott06
Registered Users
seller

Yikes! 83 days left here! DS came on his due date so I'm hoping I have the full 83 days but dd came at 37 weeks so I guess anytime after 36 weeks is fair game. That's only 55 days away! Sooo not ready! I'm still in denial. Dh asked if we can lease the womb to the baby for another 6 months but it doesn't work that way lol. We have a move coming up soon and I honestly have no idea where I'll be when baby comes (we travel for dh's work).

We're getting a new camper hopefully in the next 3 wks and then baby prep will begin. We have a couple of things but not much so I really have a lot to do before baby comes. New camper, some redoing it to make it work better (storage and stuff), and getting all the baby and birth things in order. I sooo hope this baby waits it out because I'm not ready yet AT ALL!!!!
brittneyscott06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #29
anne1140
Registered Users
seller

I have a lot to get done still, but I'm so excited to meet him!

If you find a website or code with a good deal on Tots Bots Easy Fit, please PM me!
anne1140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #30
OrangeBananas
Registered Users
Formerly: Savannah+6
seller
seller

I am SO not ready for baby yet. I just moved a few days ago, and I don't feel like I am ready for much of anything right now, as we get settled in. Baby can stay put as long as he wants! I have 114 days until my due date, and roughly 107 days until he will be here.

OrangeBananas is offline   Reply With Quote