Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-31-2011, 01:07 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Jan 31st.

I"m freaking out about getting everything done but its only because my business seems to be picking up more and more. I need to be working 40-45 hours a week but with taking care of the 4 yr old home all the time, keeping the house spotless like I like to do right now and then the older 2 at home at night...there just isn't enough hours in the day. Add to that the huge stash that I dream of having...and the getting the house ready for where the baby will be living plus we are still unpacking... I mean I do like 7-8 loads of laundry a week right now...

We are gonna get hammered here too with snow/ice/blizzard conditions. I just re-scheduled my sono from Wednesday to next Monday..

Becky Mom to Dawson 13 Hailey 10 Blake 6 Baby Brooke 2 Fabric gallery
Bumstoppers One size fitteds, ai2's and extended wear fitteds stocking Extras on etsy
Stocking today
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 09:19 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Jan 31st.

Hoping to get more sleep tonight. Between a toddler with a cold, DH snoring and this melon hanging from my belly, I got no sleep last night. Have been very tired and felt crummy all day today. It was a gloomy day out so that did not help. My knees feel as though I have been on the stair master all day. ok enough complaining.

ATQD: I don't have anything in mind that I need to get done. I have pretty well organized the nursery and am not repainting. We have a wardrobe for a little girl until she is at least 9 months old.
me~Merissa 31 Wife to K 35
Mama to DS CW 9/19/08 DD GW 4/26/11
wileycolt is offline   Reply With Quote