Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #131
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs - Valentine's Chat Thread! (February)

Milk Drunk! Notice his messy hair!

Advertisement

Old 02-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #132
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

elena, yeah that's the one. I'll have to look at my neighbors BH. She said it looked a lot bigger- her and her MIL were drooling over it and the price! She spent more on her new BH...and her MIL was saying, "buy one! buy one!" lol.

Good job for your kiddos! and I hear ya about getting back into the house stuff after being busy!

Shannon, those pics are precious!! I can't stand it

Tam, LOL, he looks like he is on something, "hey ladies, how are you all tonight?" hee hee

AFK: um, he likes blueberries now. I gave him some muffin this am and then later, gave him a blueberry (whole) to try and he LOVED it. BEfore he would spit them out, now forget it! He ate like 30 before I cut him off, lol. He is still being a bit clingy, but way better mood, laughing for no reason, etc. So goofy . He has been standing alone more, letting go of stuff to hold on to toys with 2 hands, standing for a few secs and then sitting.

AFM: just found out my BIL and his GF are coming down in mid-march for a few days. So, DH is going organize the basement when he's off before then. Ok, I have been begging him to (since it got crazy with the Christmas stuff) and when I mentioned it, he was like, oh I was going to already (of course he was bc he wanted to clean for HIS family. grrrrrrr)

Oh and my 2 in school made the varsity lax team! So, we shall be busy cheering soon.

G2G, DS4 needs the computer
Old 02-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #133
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabarnes View Post
Elena: Yeah, I really would be surprised if there were something wrong with her. You are right, I would suspect other things to be happening but there just isn't anything. She is happy and healthy, just teeny.

Cookies! They are always a hit. Double the recipe and make them kinda smallish and I bet you can get a good 50-60 cookies which would be 2 each. These are very yummy! The first one, chocolate drop cookies
The only thing I can think of causing the weight "issue" without causing any really obvious health issues would be some sort of dwarfism. I have no clue what would be involved in any testing for that, though. But as long as she's healthy (which she is) I wouldn't worry about doing anything more.

Hmm... thanks for the idea... I don't know if I want cookies. I mean, for the kids it would be all right, but we always have something more for the adults. I just really don't feel like making anything at all after this week. I'm feeling so lazy today. I think we'll probably end up just grabbing something premade tomorrow afternoon... though I still have no clue what, lol.

Addi pics! Love her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
Milk Drunk! Notice his messy hair!
Very cute! I love the milk drunk look, too - it's so fleeting now, compared to the newbie milk drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
elena, yeah that's the one. I'll have to look at my neighbors BH. She said it looked a lot bigger- her and her MIL were drooling over it and the price! She spent more on her new BH...and her MIL was saying, "buy one! buy one!" lol.

AFK: um, he likes blueberries now. I gave him some muffin this am and then later, gave him a blueberry (whole) to try and he LOVED it. BEfore he would spit them out, now forget it! He ate like 30 before I cut him off, lol. He is still being a bit clingy, but way better mood, laughing for no reason, etc. So goofy . He has been standing alone more, letting go of stuff to hold on to toys with 2 hands, standing for a few secs and then sitting.

AFM: just found out my BIL and his GF are coming down in mid-march for a few days. So, DH is going organize the basement when he's off before then. Ok, I have been begging him to (since it got crazy with the Christmas stuff) and when I mentioned it, he was like, oh I was going to already (of course he was bc he wanted to clean for HIS family. grrrrrrr)

Oh and my 2 in school made the varsity lax team! So, we shall be busy cheering soon.

G2G, DS4 needs the computer
I don't think I could do straps wider than the BH - I'm so darn smitten with it, lol. Even the Beco straps seems a titch too wide for my body, having the BH to compare to. I haven't even worn my Ergo since Tamara's BH came! I do have it out to get pics of - so far today I've gotten shots of front and back carries in Jessica's Beco and Tamara's BH, I still want to get shots of the Ergo, just to compare.
I haven't tried the Beco I bought yet cuz I haven't had a chance to fix the strap yet. I can see that it wouldn't greatly affect the safety of using it, unless it was with a quite heavy toddler, but I don't want to pull it at all and possibly undo it more, kwim? I actually don't mind it all black either, lol, but I want to try out the cover too.

Levi loves blueberries! They're definitely his fav fruit. I haven't tried him with them whole yet, I usually eat them with him so I just bite one, give him half, and eat the other half myself!
I can't believe K's standing and all that - he's gonna be walking so soon... heck, all the junebugs are!

Good luck with the visitors and for your boys and the lx team!

AFM: Got some stuff done today - stripped and washed our bedding and Levi's crib, vacuumed the whole house, did some dishes, dusted and windexed with Ruth and Zech (I'm hoping that if I do it with them a few times each they'll be able to take on those chores themselves). I still need to figure out supper... I have no clue what to make or what I even want!

Levi's been fussy and clingy today. *sigh* His 2nd tooth has just broken through, that very top sharpness is through - I can almost see it, can easily feel it, kwim?

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow; get up and ready for church, out for lunch, kill a couple hours, back to the church for bible study and potluck supper. Probably because of the week we've had, I would just rather stay home all weekend!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:54 PM   #134
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

mama's I am reading but just really not feeling very well and persies just seem so overwhelming at the moment

a few things off the top of my head,

Amanda, sorry for the loss of your uncle
Elena, for Ruth doing so well with tap and ballet!!
Tamara, Love your little milk drunk monkey and EEEEEK to the mouse!!
Jul, I am going to give Livia Blueberries for the first time tomorrow They seem to be Junebug favorites around here.
Shannon, Love the pics. Sorry your emt class was a joke

AFM: still very sick. Fighting to keep fevers down in both Livia and Eam. Eam was up to 102.5 with medication earlier Tomorrow is Violeta's Birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 7!
Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:30 PM   #135
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh Terra, I hope you feel better soon!!!! I know I can hardley believe that I have a 7 almost 8 yr old!

We went out to costco to get some stuff which is 1 hour away and Cooper screamed the entire way home! Then when we got home he was almost delirious laughing and blowing raspberries and stuff! SIlly kid!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #136
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra76 View Post
mama's I am reading but just really not feeling very well and persies just seem so overwhelming at the moment

AFM: still very sick. Fighting to keep fevers down in both Livia and Eam. Eam was up to 102.5 with medication earlier Tomorrow is Violeta's Birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 7!
I hope you all get feeling better soon.
I'm shocked that come fall I'll have a 5, 7, and 9yr old - and all in school?!! And a 1yr old too, I didn't forget him, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarag View Post
We went out to costco to get some stuff which is 1 hour away and Cooper screamed the entire way home! Then when we got home he was almost delirious laughing and blowing raspberries and stuff! SIlly kid!
Oh that sounds like a rough drive! I hate it when Levi gets in a bad mood while I'm driving - the screaming when you can't do anything at all to stop it or help is horrid.

AFM: Oy, another busy full day over and done with. The kids have no school tomorrow... though we're supposed to have dance class, I'm not sure whether we'll bother going or not, we'll see how the day goes. One awesome thing about today, though - my friend found a movie theatre pass that expires tomorrow (like tomorrow's the last day, kwim?) so her DH said she should have a girls' night and go to the movies, so if I do go to dance, DH will come in to get the olders, if not he'll just watch them at home obviously, and I'm gonna go to the movies! It's been a while since we've done a girls' movie night! I mean, Levi will be in tow - if only we lived closer to town or I actually had/could pump, or if he was another month or 2 older, I would leave him with DH too. But ah well, I'm hoping he'll be his awesome little out-and-about self.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #137
tamarag
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Awww tomorrow will be a St Paddy day thread! Bbl
Old 03-01-2011, 08:18 AM   #138
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

March thread