Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2011, 08:44 PM   #21
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Groundhogs day!

Chatty Ladies today!

I was going to join in this morning and then my laptop shut off b/c I didn't have it plugged in. Then I realized I needed to get in the shower and get ready for my OB appt anyways so I'm glad I didn't get stuck here in DS or I would have been on for a bit.

Luv-We used the No Cry Sleep Solution with DS when he was 14-15 months and it helped a lot. The key was the consistency which was hard, but paid off. He still is not the best sleeper and still sometimes wakes in the middle of the night, but he will always sleep a full 12 hours and never gets up super early so I'll take the waking up in the middle of the night some nights still. Good luck Mama!

My OB appt went well. Just the normal stuff. I am measuring a bit ahead, but they aren't concerned. I got my lab slip so I can go do my glucose test..yay! NOT!

I can't complain about the weather here. I keep reading all of my friends and family's posts from around the country and it sounds like everyone is getting pounded with the snow. Hope everyone stays safe and warm!!

Advertisement

Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote