Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller

Huge lot 0-12 months. Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Gap, Petit Ami, etc. PRICES PPD

UPDATE 2/3: Prices now include postage. Babylegs, 3-6 months sleepers, and 6-9 months sleepers are all SOLD.

All items are clean and come from a pet-free, smoke-free home. All prices are ppd. Funded PayPal only, please. I'm happy to work out discounts on multiple items.

I ship at least three times a week -- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday -- but I can often ship the day after a purchase (except Sunday). If you're in dire need of an item you see here, I'll to try to work out an expedited shipping schedule for you.

Everything listed below is clean, washed in either Country Save or All Baby Care and dried on extra low setting. However, any stains or discolorations noted have not been treated because most of them appeared while in storage. I try to describe the condition of each item as accurately as possible, but please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions about anything. Thanks for looking!

Miscellaneous

1. Nike hat in light-blue terry, EUC. The size is 3-6 months, but this hat did not fit my big-headed baby after about 2 months -- so be aware it may run small. $3.00 ppd

2. Yellow duck slippers, unknown size, unknown brand. Sole measures about 3. EUC. I don't think my kids ever even wore these. $3.00 ppd

3. Royal-blue "Little Champ" rattle mittens, unknown size, unknown brand. Washed but never used. $2.50 ppd

4. Babylegs, army green with cars and solid red. EUC. $2.00 each or $3.50 for the pair. SOLD

5. Carter's pants, one chocolate brown and one khaki. Size NB. EUC. $2.50ppd each or $4.50 ppd for both.

6. Zutano tee, lime green with car. Size 0-6 months. Looks brand new. $4.50 ppd

7. Carter's fleece sleep sack, navy blue. Size 0-9 months. This shows some pilling and wash wear, but there are no stains or functional issues. Nice and warm. $4.00 ppd

0-3 months

Sleepers - left to right. Buy individually or $9.50 ppd for the lot.

8. Miniwear Classics fleece footed sleeper, winter white with cow. Some pilling and wash wear, but otherwise in very good condition. Nice and warm. $4.50 ppd

9. Circo footed sleeper, green with turtles. Some fading, but otherwise in very good condition. Lightweight. $3.00 ppd

10. Baby Starters footed sleeper, light blue with puppy. Only slight wash wear. $3.00 ppd

11. First Moments one-piece outfit, light blue with monkey embroidery. Very light wash wear. There's one tiny spot on the front, so small I had difficulty photographing it. See a close-up here. No issues otherwise. $5.00 ppd

12. Carter's three-piece set (LS shirt, SS shirt, and footies), light blue and chocolate brown with puppy design. Only slight fading and wash wear. $5.50 ppd

3-6 months

Carter's long-sleeved onesies. All are in VG-EUC with no rips, stains, or functional issues and only very light wash wear. $2.50 ppd each or $7.00 ppd for the set.

From left to right:

13. Light blue with polar bear.

14. Winter white with bears and "Daddy Loves Me" embroidery.

15. Winter white with "Let It Snow" applique and pawprint design.

Janie and Jack one-piece outfits. These are in like-new condition. From left to right:

16. Striped footed coverall with deer. Click here for embroidery detail. One of our favorite outfits. $11.00 ppd

17. Tan one-piece outfit with deer. This is fully lined, warm, and so soft. Click to see embroidery detail and lining close-up. Wish I had one in every size! $12.00 ppd

18. Little Me two-piece set (LS shirt and footies), light blue/striped with monkey. Click here for applique detail. There's a little pilling on the shirt sleeves, but no stains or functional issues. $5.50 ppd

19. Koala Baby two-piece set (LS shirt and pants), light blue stripe with embroidery. Click here for detail. Very light wash wear, but otherwise in excellent condition. $5.50 ppd

20. Carter's two-piece set (LS onesie and pants), light blue and tan with puppy. EUC with only very light wash wear. $4.50 ppd

21. Carter's 3-piece set (SS onesie, cardigan, and pants). Chocolate brown and tan with puppy/pawprint design. EUC with only very light wash wear. Click here for a better picture of cardigan color and applique detail. $6.00 ppd

22. Carter's fleece coverall, maroon with stripes and walrus applique. Some pilling around the cuffs, but no stains or functional issues. Click here for a better picture of outfit color and applique detail. $5.00 ppd

23. Carter's hooded coverall, royal blue and navy with helicopter. Slight fading and wash wear, but otherwise in very good condition. $4.50 ppd

24. Hartstrings hooded sweater, navy and white with sailboat. This is a great sweater, so cute and zips up the back for ease of use. It had a small discolored area that I noted here previously, but since listing this I went ahead and treated and washed it. No more spot! Everything else is in great condition too. No problems with the zipper, no snags, and no fading. $8.50 ppd

25. Circo cargo pants, navy. These are EUC with only slight fading. $3.00 ppd

26. Old Navy hooded sweatsuit, navy with white logo. This shows moderate fading, but there are no stains or rips and elastic/zipper are in good condition. Nice and warm. $6.00 ppd

27. Petit Ami one-piece outfit, black/white checked with train. This is in like-new condition; I think my son wore it once for about four hours. Click to see embroidery detail on vest. $8.50 ppd

28. Gymboree zip hoodie, navy with green sea turtle. This shows some slight fading over the zipper, but is otherwise in EUC. So cute, too! $8.00 ppd

All sleepers below are SOLD.

Sleepers -- $9.00 for the entire lot or buy individually. Top row, left to right:

29. Carter's fleece footed sleeper, winter white with pawprint design and polar bear applique. No stains, no problems, and almost no pilling or wear. Nice and warm. $3.00 SOLD

30. Carter's footed sleeper, navy and light blue with airplane. Moderate fading and wash wear, but no stains or functional issues. $2.00 SOLD

31. Circo footed sleeper, multicolor stripe. Only fading and wash wear. $2.00 SOLD

Bottom row, left to right:

32. Vitamins footed sleeper, light blue stripe. Only light fading and wash wear. $2.00 SOLD

33. Baby Buns footed sleeper, camping/hiking print. Fabric is pilly, thin, and not very soft, but sleeper is clean, functional, and free of rips or stains. $1.00 SOLD

6 months and up

34. Little Me three-piece outfit (SS onesie, pants, and zip hoodie), light blue and tan with bears. Size 6-9 months. Pants and jacket are in like-new condition, but the onesie has areas of discoloration that look like some kind of bleaching. Click to see onesie in more detail. The discoloration isn't terribly obvious, but this still makes a cute outfit even with another onesie or shirt. $5.50 ppd

35. Carter's two-piece outfit (LS onesie and pants), light blue/tan stripe with animals. Size 6-9 months. EUC with almost no wear. The pants with this are heavier-weight cotton and so soft! Cute and comfortable. $6.00 ppd

36. Carter's two-piece outfit (LS shirt and pants), khaki and white with safari theme. Size 6-9 months. EUC with almost no wear. $5.50 ppd

37. Little Me two-piece outfit (LS onesie and overalls), medium blue with transportation theme. Size 6-9 months. These are in EUC with almost no wear. Overalls are ribbed, heavier-weight cotton; soft and warm and so cute. $6.50 ppd

38. Carter's two-piece set (LS onesie and pants), white and multicolor stripe with animals. Size 6-9 months. Light fading and wash wear, but otherwise in excellent condition. Click for a close-up of onesie detail. $5.50 ppd

39. Carter's pants, tan. Size 6-9 months. Slight fading and wash wear, but no stains or functional issues. $3.00 ppd

First Moments coveralls, size 6-9 months. Slight fading and wash wear, but otherwise in excellent condition. $5.00 ppd each or $9.00 ppd for both.

40. Green/blue/tan stripe with "Monkeying Around" and monkey embroidery/appliques.

41. Blue/yellow/tan stripe with "Farm Friends" and animal embroidery/appliques.

42. Babycottons romper, blue and white gingham with mouse. Size 6-9 months. Click to see embroidery detail. This outfit is in like-new condition. Very soft and sweet. $8.50 ppd

All sleepers listed below are SOLD.

Sleepers, size 6-9 months. Buy individually or $10.00 for the lot.

Top row, left to right:

43. Bright Future footed sleeper, medium blue with transportation theme. Some fading and wash wear, but no stains. Snaps are in perfect condition. $2.00 SOLD

44. Circo footed sleeper, multi stripe. Only moderate fading and wash wear. No stains, rips, or functional issues. $2.00 SOLD

45. Carter's fleece footed sleeper, blue/red/winter white stripe. EUC with almost no pilling or fading. $3.00 SOLD

Bottom row, left to right:

46. Carter's footed sleeper, red with tan stripe and "Daddy's Helper". Click to see feet. Normal fading and wash wear, but no stains or functional issues. $2.00 SOLD

47. Old Navy footed sleeper, white with puppies. Some fading and wash wear, but no stains or functional issues. $2.00 SOLD

48. Baby Gap lightweight coveralls, white with green and orange stripes. Size 6-12 months. EUC with only very light fading and wash wear. $7.50 ppd

49. Baby Gap overalls, pale blue check with heather gray lining. Size 6-12 months. Excellent condition; shows almost no wear at all. Overalls are fully lined, heavier-weight and very soft. I'll have a hard time parting with these! $10.00 ppd

50. Old Navy denim overalls. Size 6-12 months. EUC with no stains or functional issues. $6.00 ppd

51. Zutano two-piece outfit (cardigan and pants), navy and aqua stripe. Size 6-12 months. Like-new condition. There are a few loose threads under the left sleeve, but they were there when I bought this new and don't appear to affect the integrity of the seam at all. Click for a close-up. This outfit was only worn 2-3 times before my son outgrew it. $8.50 ppd

Advertisement

Last edited by sarchamar; 02-07-2011 at 08:03 PM.
sarchamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller

Re: Huge lot clothes & sleepers, all sizes. Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Gap, Petit Ami, e

Old 02-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #3
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller

Re: Huge lot clothes & sleepers, all sizes. Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Gap, Petit Ami, e

Old 02-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller

Bump for updates and new pricing info.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:59 AM   #5
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller

Re: Huge lot 0-12 months. Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Gap, Petit Ami, etc. PRICES PPD

Old 02-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller

Re: Huge lot 0-12 months. Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Gap, Petit Ami, etc. PRICES PPD

Old 02-10-2011, 07:27 AM   #7
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller

Bump. Make me an offer!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:27 AM   #8
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller

Old 02-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #9
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller

*bump*
Old 02-18-2011, 07:53 PM   #10
sarchamar
Registered Users
seller