Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
runzbarrel
Registered Users
seller

PMDD- Any natural, safe remedies while bf'ing?

I have PMDD. It's pretty bad. I get this rage the week or so before AF comes and anything can set me off. Yesterday was a bad day since DS was all whiney and crying a lot and I could feel myself getting so mad and irritated and thinking about doing something to just make him stop I didn't of course but I don't like feeling this way. And as soon as AF starts, I'm all good again! I used to take Serafem years ago after my DD was born for this but now we don't have health ins. and I'm still bf'ing so was wondering if there was anything natural out there that I could take to help with this?

Advertisement

runzbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
auntievenom
Registered Users
seller

Re: PMDD- Any natural, safe remedies while bf'ing?

7000 mg daily of liquid fish oil. I like Carlson's liquid fish oil in lemon. You can get 5000 ml for $25 online, google it and look for sales.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
runzbarrel
Registered Users
seller

Re: PMDD- Any natural, safe remedies while bf'ing?

So what is it about the fish oil that helps with the PMDD??? Do you taste it? Cause I really hate fish lol
runzbarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:56 PM   #4
wildsissy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation Re: PMDD- Any natural, safe remedies while bf'ing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntievenom View Post
7000 mg daily of liquid fish oil. I like Carlson's liquid fish oil in lemon. You can get 5000 ml for $25 online, google it and look for sales.
omgshh no idea!! great idea!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by runzbarrel View Post
So what is it about the fish oil that helps with the PMDD??? Do you taste it? Cause I really hate fish lol
no you don't taste it at all... in fact I used it through my entire pregnancy just took a spoon to the fridge with me once a day.. I swear it helped ward off everything including Gestational diabetes!
L♥VING MY WAHM PRODUCTS I FOUND HERE ON DIAPERSWAPPERS!! Homemade natural bath/skin products & candles from Alexanders Additions http://www.alexandersadditions.com/ and MAMA CLOTH great prices, amazing well made pads and she does custom work too visit The Silver Liner here.. http://hyenacart.com/stores/TheSilverLiner/
wildsissy is offline   Reply With Quote