Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-16-2007, 06:38 PM   #1
ZooCrew10
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
blech blech blech blech blech blech.....

Why do I feel sick...ALL day? I've never had this with any pg to date. Morning sickness, yes, icky food sickness (raw chicken or meat)....yes.....all day ickiness? never. Blech. Anyone want to join me? Blech Food holds no appeal. Thank goodness I've not actually gotten sick, but I'm wondering if I would feel better if I had??

Advertisement

ZooCrew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: blech blech blech blech blech blech.....

I feel the same. I have to actually start eating something for it to appeal to me and even then sometimes it doesn't work. I feel like all day and have pretty much for the past 10 weeks. I am 14 weeks along. I have only puked once and I didn't feel any better or any worse then. I think this is one of those things that just has to run it's course.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #3
susnrob
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooCrew10 View Post
Why do I feel sick...ALL day? I've never had this with any pg to date. Morning sickness, yes, icky food sickness (raw chicken or meat)....yes.....all day ickiness? never. Blech. Anyone want to join me? Blech Food holds no appeal. Thank goodness I've not actually gotten sick, but I'm wondering if I would feel better if I had??
That is how I felt all day every day until about 12 weeks into my twin pregnancy. I too never did get sick, but just felt horrible all day. I could hardly eat anything and lost weight (15-20lbs) in the first 12 weeks. I don't know if you can stomach it, but you might want to try drinking some Boost. I wish I would have done that early on in my preg. I didn't start drinking it until after I found out I was pregnant with twins at my 12 week check up. Check with your doctor about that if you start to lose weight. It could be a good supplement to whatever you can manage to eat. Some say morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. It may be true....I had two healthy boys! Could you be pregnant with more than one? Severe morning sickness can be a symptom of a multiple pregnancy.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:14 PM   #4
zonapellucida
Registered Users
seller

Location: Diligently working on getting out of the hellish state of FL
My Mood:

I am not sure but hugs to you
Old 03-17-2007, 04:41 PM   #5
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

my morning sickness actually came back i never knew this could happen but its worse than the first time it started with this pregnancy, i can't wait for the m/s to be gone so i could enjoy this pregnancy
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:48 PM   #6
kangamom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooCrew10 View Post
Hmm... Got twins??

I only say that because you say you've never had this before in your pgs. I had mild ms with my singletons but MASSIVE ALL DAY ms with my twins.
kangamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:18 PM   #7
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:

twins is what i thought too aside from my belly popping out early but nope, i had my u/s and only 1 baby, i wouldve loved twins though..lol
I have some lemon preggy pop drops left if someone would like them, i think maybe 6 of them, today i felt better just nauseated but no puking so i'm very happy!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote