Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #11
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 3rd.

I just want one kid to look like me...just one. so far all 3 are carbon copies of their daddy. Save for the brown eyes-which is one thing that I wanted them to get from their daddy-he has goregous green eyes...

Advertisement

Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #12
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy birthday to your girls Stacey!!

Watermelon-Hope the day doesn't go too bad after that shot

AOTD: I want Caleb to be laid back like DH too. I am super high strung and stress and freak out about the stupidest things and DS1 is the same as me it seems so I'm hoping Caleb is like Daddy. And I hope he gets DH's green eyes. So pretty. I have boring brown and DS1 has the same as me. But DS1 does have the long curly eyelashes Daddy has so I hope Caleb gets those as well

Not much going on here today. Did the grocery shopping and now am going to work on our "Household Notebook" some more. I was inspired by a thread about it in the Off Topic Chat and still have quite a bit to do on it. I'm hoping it gets me more organized.
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #13
pieceofjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm with Becky, I just want this one to look like me! DS looks just like his daddy and everyone always says he is a little version of him.

pieceofjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #14
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just realized I didn't make it here today!!!

Busy 2 days...kind of! LOL! We got snowed in with 12.9" of snow and had 2 snow days. Some kind soul plowed our driveway in the middle of the night for us! THANK GOD, because with 2 foot drifts all the way down and the 2 feet of birm from the plows, we never would have been able to shovel it!

Played outside today, ran a few errands (since I could get out of the driveway! HAHA!) and did laundry.

AOTD -

I want a kid to look like me. Seriously. LOL. Neither of mine do. ODD is the spitting image of her dad, YDD is of her Aunt from DH's side. How about 1 that looks like me??? At least with the curly hair???? LOL!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:31 AM   #15
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I meant to get on earlier today, but was totally busy at work writing my annual assessment

AOTD: DS looks WAY more like me than DH so I suppose it would be too much to ask for another look-alike.... So, if I was designing the little guy, I'd make some lighter hair and lighter eyes with the same skin color as DS is. So he'd look a bit exotic Light hair maybe... since I've got a lot of blond in my family, but DH has no recessive light eye colors in his immediate family so I'm not holding my breath for that. My Dad has crystal blue eyes and my brothers are a blue/green.

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote