Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #1
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wink So excited to shop!

We were going to get Charlie's stuff with taxes last year, but a week before we did them, he died. We decided the same this time. We would use our taxes because 1-we will have the money 2-we will be far enough along to not be AS scared to buy stuff and 3-i can't wait any longer!!!

so, we should be getting our refund tomorrow (hopefully!). well, since we just got paid, i used some of it to get some Gdiapers on here and i'm SO EXCITED!!!
my friend and i were looking at crib sets and OMG it's going to be so hard to choose! we don't need it until after we PCS to Kansas (a week after he's born)
I just can't even stand the excitement!!
Who else is starting to buy stuff?

Advertisement

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: So excited to shop!

So fun to shop! Enjoy!

I've purchased clothes and dipes. I've picked out the crib, swings, and stroller...but I'm waiting a bit to get those ordered.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #3
mamamegan841
Registered Users
seller

We already have all of the big stuff that we saved from when DD was a baby. We bought it all gender neutral so we could use it again. We already got the bedding set that DH wanted (since this one is a boy he is way more interested in designing the nursery), and we have all of the clothes and diapers that we need. All that is left to buy is a crib and dresser for the nursery, but we aren't in a big rush since it will be several months after he is born before he will sleep in his room anyway. That still doesn't stop me from wanting to buy every cute thing that I see though!
mamamegan841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
pieceofjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I will also be ordering things tomorrow if we get our refund as planned.
I have a crib, changing table, crib set, etc. picked out. We also need to get an infant car seat.
I'm excited to finally start putting together the nursery!

pieceofjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #5
SchatziB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We're really just using everything from DD so there's no serious shopping on our end. It's nice to be able to look at tiny sized things on the deal a day sites again though!

Well here we go again!
SchatziB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #6
MomToMyMonkeys
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've only been buying diapers, because we have everything else left from Emery (most of it still out and in drawers- I'm bad about clutter!). But I've been buying A LOT of diapers!

Have fun shopping!!
MomToMyMonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #7
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

WE pulled all the stuff out of storage yesterday and decided that we are for sure getting a new crib and that we are getting a new swing too...Our old one is embrassing
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:54 PM   #8
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've bought nearly EVERYTHING already lol I have the whole nursery set, the swing, the car seat and my NB stash. All I need is my OS stash (which I'm waiting on) and clothing up to 6mo. I was going to just let people buy that for shower gifts since that's what they LOVE to buy anyway, but I think we're going with a "Welcome Baby" party instead. Soooo, I will have to buy some stuff. Excited to do that.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #9
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Starting? I think/hope I am done now. I have a lot and just bought a double stroller yesterday. BRU had their trade-in special (25% off new item when trade in old carseat, stroller, etc) and I took advantage of that to get a snap-n-go type stroller. A lot of other big stuff we kept from DS and it was neutral enough to reuse.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #10
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am going to target tomorrow to get the bed set and then we will mostly be using the girls equipment since have all gender neutral. Baby will be usung the maxi cosi priori. I do need to get a carrier for a NB and we are upgrading our stroller to a phil and ted so that we can fully recline it for baby. Only other things are odds and ends. I pretty much went nuts on clothes and am waiting for the spring clothes to show up on FSOT.