Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #11
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: So excited to shop!

Me too!! I haven't done any diaper shopping yet, well one diaper lol.

I am buying diapers, already have two woolie pieces and 5 nb bumstoppers ready to buy from a friend .

I need to get some nb AIOs and some more fitteds and I have yarn coming, so I need to just knit away!

I am doing the trade in for the sweetpeace graco swing though, that's all we really need everything else we have from dd. Still exciting though!!

Advertisement

Mommy2JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:41 PM   #12
pacey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a small stash of diapers started. I also traded alot of my daughters 5t stuff with a lady off kijiji for boy 0-3 stuff.

But as for buying anything big- we havent started yet.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #13
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We had to mail our return in this year instead of e-filing and it said not to expect it to be even looked at until mid February b/c we bought a house last year and since DH was deployed in 2009 we get an extension on the first time home buyers tax credit. We should hopefully get our state refund back soon so I am going to start shopping when we get that.

I've been stocking up on a few outfits and dipes, but we have to wait til we get our return to get the crib, changing table,dresser and glider rocker. With DS1 we lived with my parents and we had to all share a room so all we had was a crib with changing table attached and 3 drawers in it and it was recalled over a year ago so we took it back. So we have to get all new stuff as far as the furniture goes this time around. I am just going to use the same bedding set from DS1 though. It's just a jungle theme. I really wanted to make my own bedding set this year, but I know I won't get it done on time since I still need to finish the soakers I am crocheting and start working on a few dipes.
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #14
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YAY!!!! How exciting, Sill!!!!!

Kansas? Going to Manhattan???
Old 02-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #15
ralesiah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We're also waiting on tax returns to get the big things, like a carseat which is all we really need but I want a baby scale too. We found out baby is a boy yesterday so I went to the consignment shop and picked out some new (to us) clothes for him. It was really fun, probably more fun than it should have been!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:05 PM   #16
luvnmyfamily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We got our double stroller, and have also ordered a convertible carseat from albeebaby.com (there's great deals on that site). We're going to order some prefolds at little-lions.com at some point. I don't get too crazy with shopping b/c we already have the rest from DS!
luvnmyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #17
starsandlollipops
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I ordered the car seat this morning, as well as a new swing, and this rocker thing (will be great for playdates or outside). I also have most of the diapers and wool ready - just need to sew the rest. I still need to get a double stroller and a pack-n-play for next to the bed.
Other than that I think we're just about done!