Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-25-2007, 08:24 PM   #21
SahmIam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What are your diaper bags like?

I have the PBK ultra diaper bag, or whatever they called it, but I've had it for a year since ds was born so it's that model. It's really too small for CDing, but I only bring along one extra diper since we're usually not out more than a couple of hours. Plus I pack a daisy doodle so it doesn't take up much space.

Advertisement

Old 03-25-2007, 08:52 PM   #22
Ali
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't buy expensive bags because I like to change it out now and again. Currently I love my bag. It is huge and I got it at Target. It has two side pockets, one for mama's stuff and one to hold the diaper changing pad. And the inside is lined w/ many labeled pockets for wipes, diapers, toys etc. The diaper pocket really only holds one cloth diaper, but the inside is so roomy I can fit 6 cloth diapers, my sling wrap, a change of clothes for the baby and a receiving blanket (aka nursing cover) and a few baby toys and it zips just fine. I love it!

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:22 PM   #23
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

I have a Skip Hop Duo knockoff, but it is exactly the same as the real thing, except cheaper materials. And it was $8. I'm probably going to buy the real thing when this one tears up.

This one will hold:
3 size small fitted diapers
1 prefold
Extra outfit
Changing pad
Diaper cream
Baby wipes (huggies travel wipes container, filled w/ cloth wipes)
Small spray bottle of water
Shout wipes
Tide to go pen
My BIG checkbook wallet
Car keys
Cell phone
Small board book
Small rattle
extra tank top for me
granola bar
eithera small waffle weave blanket or my carefully folded Hotsling
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:44 PM   #24
eyelashes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a Lexie Barnes Darling. I love it. Its not huge, but it fits what I need. Actually, my list of stuff is almost identical to the pp minus a tank for myself and my kangaroo korner pouch sling doesn't fit entirely, it sticks out of the top when folded. The colors complement each other so I tell myself it looks cute that way.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:50 PM   #25
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I carry a backpack from www.mythwear.com I always carried a ton of stuff inthe diaper bag, even back when we used sposies on ds1. Now the stuff is a bit bigger, but not much. I've always taken at least one extra outfit because you never know when you will have a diaper leak, vommiting episode, spit up, messy eating incident or other unforseeable accident and need an extra set. Then I carry some toys and snacks to keep little ones entertained. A simple first aid set. My wallet, cellphone, keys, mama pads (just in case) lip balm, ect. And then there are the diapers. Right now I carry an extra BP cover plus several snap ins, and a wet bag of cloth wipes plus a wet back for dirty diapers and one for dirty clothes. So that's quite a bit, but our bag still has plenty of room and is comfortable to carry because of it's design.

Ds1 carries his own bag. Now that he is a big boy he carries an extra outfit (just in case) down to the socks, a wet bag for dirty cloths and a toy and snack. He has a little back pack that looks like Rescue Pack from Go Diego Go. He loves it. Ds2 wants one now too.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:33 PM   #26
9800Emily
Registered Users
seller

I love our Skip-Hop Dash. It looks like a messenger bag so DH will carry it and is so easy to convert to a stroller bag when needed. I also like it because even after I no longer need a diaper bag, it will look and function like a messenger. Link I can easily get 4 diapers, a wet bag, small wipe container, change of clothes, burp cloth, sippy and snacks in this bag.

At my shower I was given a PotteryBarn Kids Classic Tote diaper bag, they dont make them anymore, but that thing can seriously hold a dozen AIO/2s plus all the extras I listed above. It is great for all day trips or even overnight, but I wouldn't want to carry it all the time.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:40 PM   #27
Leininger27
Banned

My Mood:

I personally had this very same bag and wallet combo and I loved it! I moved onto another bag now. Yeah I am sorta compulsive like that!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ght=diaper+bag

Great price and a super awesome mama!
Leininger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 10:42 PM   #28
mommypatton521
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghann8 View Post
I also use one made by Aimee. I totally it.

Here's a link to a pic: My bag

I have 2 in CD, and I stuff it full and it works well!
she IS THE BEST
mommypatton521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:43 PM   #29
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a smaller Carters diaper bag. I fill it fresh everytime we leave though so theres not a bunch of stuff in there I don't really need. The only thing that staying in there is 1 sposie, just incase. Other that that it's however many dipes I think I'll need, a plastic bag for wet dipes, babywipes(sposies), formula holder, 2 bottles, hand sanitizer, and an extra outfit incase.
Denise
Old 03-25-2007, 11:50 PM   #30
Baje
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fleurville Mothership, LOVE it, fits a ton.
SilverLine Fling, small for quick shopping trips, I bought the apple swirl from another mom, the changing mat is a piece of art.
I'm pining for a JuJu Be All, but I don't have an excuse to get one