Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #11
NewbieSAHM
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: RE-OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Fleece Be With You ConverToTrainers for your EC/PL needs!

I can't buy these now because I just made a major purchase for trainers for my DS. However, this is exactly what I should have bought instead - had I only known! If I find a way to justify yet another purchase soon, it will be from you!

Advertisement

NewbieSAHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #12
brandyrun
Registered Users
seller

Re: RE-OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Fleece Be With You ConverToTrainers for your EC/PL needs!

These are very pretty mama and I love how neatly you sew!! Bump!
brandyrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #13
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieSAHM View Post
I can't buy these now because I just made a major purchase for trainers for my DS. However, this is exactly what I should have bought instead - had I only known! If I find a way to justify yet another purchase soon, it will be from you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandyrun View Post
These are very pretty mama and I love how neatly you sew!! Bump!
Thank you both!
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:38 PM   #14
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Hey, mama! I think I want to try 2 of these!!! I want one like in your avi (but with blue snaps if you can) and a white argyle one (like the first one pictured in the OP).

I think I need extra-larges...he's 28lbs now, so it should be perfect.

And the one in your avi has 3 snaps per side and the argyle has 4 snaps per side---which is your standard number of snaps and which do you find works better?

I'm not even going to DISCUSS how long I've been searching for trainers that take inserts (which I have boucoup inserts!) or prefolds (also have tons of these from premie-pemium) and PULL ON OR SNAP OFF! I have NO idea how I've stared at your avi and screen name for THIS long without going "DUH! she can probably help me!" hehehe. Sometimes I lose at life!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:58 PM   #15
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Hey, mama! I think I want to try 2 of these!!! I want one like in your avi (but with blue snaps if you can) and a white argyle one (like the first one pictured in the OP).

I think I need extra-larges...he's 28lbs now, so it should be perfect.

And the one in your avi has 3 snaps per side and the argyle has 4 snaps per side---which is your standard number of snaps and which do you find works better?

I'm not even going to DISCUSS how long I've been searching for trainers that take inserts (which I have boucoup inserts!) or prefolds (also have tons of these from premie-pemium) and PULL ON OR SNAP OFF! I have NO idea how I've stared at your avi and screen name for THIS long without going "DUH! she can probably help me!" hehehe. Sometimes I lose at life!
LOL, you do not lose at life! I totally understand! I should be able to do blue snaps, but they may not be an exact match to the fabric, I'll send a pic with some snap options when I get the chance. The number of snaps depends on the size of the trainer, Mediums come with 3 snaps, Large and up come with 4, otherwise they had side-gaping issues.

I have another person asking about that same argyle fabric, I don't have it in stock at the moment but since both of you are asking I'll order some, it may take a few days extra but it's such a cute fabric it is worth it Send me his measurements before you decide on extra-larges, my 28-pounder wears either larges with thick inserts or mediums with a very thin insert, so unless he's built very differently the extra large will be huge.
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Old 03-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #16
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleece Be With You View Post
LOL, you do not lose at life! I totally understand! I should be able to do blue snaps, but they may not be an exact match to the fabric, I'll send a pic with some snap options when I get the chance. The number of snaps depends on the size of the trainer, Mediums come with 3 snaps, Large and up come with 4, otherwise they had side-gaping issues.

I have another person asking about that same argyle fabric, I don't have it in stock at the moment but since both of you are asking I'll order some, it may take a few days extra but it's such a cute fabric it is worth it Send me his measurements before you decide on extra-larges, my 28-pounder wears either larges with thick inserts or mediums with a very thin insert, so unless he's built very differently the extra large will be huge.
okay, i'll do measurements---tell me how to do them as I've never ordered custom dipes before, so I'm not sure how I need to measure him, especially how to measure the rise. All I know is that the rise on the BG 4.0s is perfect for him at the longest setting and other OS dipes are getting too short in the rise.

He's 34+ inches tall and 28lbs and is ALL leg.
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

Old 03-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #17
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

All I need to know is the measurement around his waist where the diaper should hit (a bit below the belly button for most kids, 1-2 inches above the bum crack), around the thigh right where the leg meets the body, and for the rise measure over the thinnest possible diaper that fits well (an unstuffed BG should work perfectly), from the top of the diaper in the front to the top of the diaper in the back.
My Ovulation Chart
Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 AM   #18
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleece Be With You View Post
All I need to know is the measurement around his waist where the diaper should hit (a bit below the belly button for most kids, 1-2 inches above the bum crack), around the thigh right where the leg meets the body, and for the rise measure over the thinnest possible diaper that fits well (an unstuffed BG should work perfectly), from the top of the diaper in the front to the top of the diaper in the back.
We caught a tummy bug and my miscarriage is kicking into high gear, so I'll get the measurements to you as soon as I can. I feel like I got hit by a barf truck, haha.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:31 AM   #19
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
We caught a tummy bug and my miscarriage is kicking into high gear, so I'll get the measurements to you as soon as I can. I feel like I got hit by a barf truck, haha.
Take your time Mama, hope you both feel better soon!
My Ovulation Chart
Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #20
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Smidget is feeling a bit better, so I'm hoping I'm on the tail end of it.
Thank God for a phone with internet!