Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-04-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:
May Flowers Chat Feb 4th.

Good morning!

Off to Target this morning to get some gym clothes since for some reason I am in a health class at 26wks PG. We are going to the gym and all my lounge wear are PJ's that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing in public.

Have a great day!!

QOTD: Anyone still completely lost on what to name this LO??

AOTD: YES!!! At least I know that legally I have a month after his birth to find a name if necessary

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2011, 06:00 AM   #2
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 4th.

Morning!!!

Yay for Target!!!!! I wanna go..... I'm just gonna do dishes, laundry and hard boil some eggs. Fun times, I tell ya. LOL!!! I DO have a hankerin' for spring rolls, so I was thinking of running up to the Asian Market for a few things....

Well, I THINK we have decided....I keep calling him by the first name we picked out, to see if I love it. LOL. Which I think I do.......
Old 02-04-2011, 06:22 AM   #3
Ames2x
Registered Users
Formerly: MackMommaMade
seller

My Mood:

good morning! we have an u/s today at 1! super excited to see "Roo" again This one is the cool one though...where its like a snapshot from the inside?!?! I have never had it before and am hoping to get a sweet picture of her.....(I better since I am forkin out $30 for one flippin pic ugh!)

AOTD: yes we are set for sure on a name and even though we have changed it a million times over .... we are now set, without a doubt, carve it in stone and not tell anyone until she is born
Old 02-04-2011, 06:46 AM   #4
cococomey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning
work again for me today and then I really- really want to paint my bedroom
My honey do list is growing and he has not done a thing around here. DH is not good for doing anything around the house
I grew up with my dad who took pride in ownership and was always tinkering and fixing up the house...not my DH
Anywho... if I get a wild hair I might knock that out later- if I feel like moving the furniture

AOTD: DH is picking out the name and of course I will have to approve it my I am not giving it any thought as of now

cococomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:35 AM   #5
mamamaggie
Registered Users
seller

Good Morning!
I spent the day up in Rapid City yesterday (the Big City ). I had to take dh to the airport and get stuff from the cleaners and grocery shop etc. Also went to the mall, wal-mart, and target. I got just about everything I was looking for except I could not find toddler steps anywhere so dd can reach the sink, and they do not make undershirts in a size 18months . I can find them in 0-3month, and 2T/3T but everything in between are onesies. I just bought a back and am going to cut the bottom off.

AOTD- We put together a sports bracket with 32 names we liked and keep going through it individualy to determine the winner. It changes everytime and DH and I always choose the exact opposite. I am thinking about making copies and distributing them to family when we go visit next week, because we really are all over the place and it might be fun. They are all a similar style though.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #6
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morning everyone! I'm jealous of everyone who's been shopping lately. Our budget is pretty tight so I haven't gotten any extra play money. Enjoy it for me!

I don't have anything planned today. Just staying at home completing some tasks here. I have a TON of laundry to do...and I'd like to have my kitchen looking nice in preparation for the weekend.

AOTD - We're pretty firm on our little boy's name. We've decided that it doesn't matter if my sister names her son the same...They'll just have something else they share!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #7
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMommaMade View Post
good morning! we have an u/s today at 1! super excited to see "Roo" again This one is the cool one though...where its like a snapshot from the inside?!?! I have never had it before and am hoping to get a sweet picture of her.....(I better since I am forkin out $30 for one flippin pic ugh!)

AOTD: yes we are set for sure on a name and even though we have changed it a million times over .... we are now set, without a doubt, carve it in stone and not tell anyone until she is born
YAY!! How exciting! I'm thinking dh is gonna have to do an US soon...I miss seeing the baby!! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cococomey View Post
Morning
My honey do list is growing and he has not done a thing around here. DH is not good for doing anything around the house
I grew up with my dad who took pride in ownership and was always tinkering and fixing up the house...not my DH
Anywho... if I get a wild hair I might knock that out later- if I feel like moving the furniture

AOTD: DH is picking out the name and of course I will have to approve it my I am not giving it any thought as of now

Awww....My DH is like your dad. And YDD gets MAD at him if she wants to go to Home Depot and he doesn't. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamaggie View Post
Good Morning!
I spent the day up in Rapid City yesterday (the Big City ). I had to take dh to the airport and get stuff from the cleaners and grocery shop etc. Also went to the mall, wal-mart, and target. I got just about everything I was looking for except I could not find toddler steps anywhere so dd can reach the sink, and they do not make undershirts in a size 18months . I can find them in 0-3month, and 2T/3T but everything in between are onesies. I just bought a back and am going to cut the bottom off.

AOTD- We put together a sports bracket with 32 names we liked and keep going through it individualy to determine the winner. It changes everytime and DH and I always choose the exact opposite. I am thinking about making copies and distributing them to family when we go visit next week, because we really are all over the place and it might be fun. They are all a similar style though.
OOh! Very productive day! Did you check Amazon or anything for the tees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeviolin View Post
Morning everyone! I'm jealous of everyone who's been shopping lately. Our budget is pretty tight so I haven't gotten any extra play money. Enjoy it for me!

I don't have anything planned today. Just staying at home completing some tasks here. I have a TON of laundry to do...and I'd like to have my kitchen looking nice in preparation for the weekend.

AOTD - We're pretty firm on our little boy's name. We've decided that it doesn't matter if my sister names her son the same...They'll just have something else they share!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #8
MamaSarahMay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morning ladies!!

Jules-Enjoy Target! I get into trouble there!

Kay-enjoy the u/s! Can't wait to see pics!

AOTD: yes we have been pretty set on his name for a while now.

Today we are just going to lunch with my friend and then going shopping for another friends baby shower which is tomorrow. Yay for baby shopping!
Sarah~ Wife to Scott since 2/5/2005, Mommy to Alexander 9/4/2007 Our little miracle Caleb Joseph 4/18/2011 and our sweet little Angels in Heaven 10/2009 and 7/2010 Cautiously expecting #3 in March 2014!
MamaSarahMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:16 AM   #9
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jules have fun at Target!

Tara hope you get everything done!

Kay I hope you get a fantastic picture of your little one!

Colleen could you get your Dad to come help you paint ?

Sarah enjoy your day out!

I got my second and last steroid shot today. I really didn't think the one yesterday affected me but since I didn't sleep more than 3 hours last night, I guess it did!

Names: We have a list but I like to see babies before we name them for sure. One set of names we really like but he doesn't like how I shorten one of them. So...hmmm...
Old 02-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #10
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=MackMommaMade;12210569]good morning! we have an u/s today at 1! super excited to see "Roo" again This one is the cool one though...where its like a snapshot from the inside?!?! I have never had it before and am hoping to get a sweet picture of her.....(I better since I am forkin out $30 for one flippin pic ugh!) [QUOTE]

I just looked up and found a place near here which will do the 3Ds also. I need to call on costs. I think I'll wait until around 30 wks.....does that sound about right to get some "cute" face shots? Anybody??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cococomey View Post
Morning
My honey do list is growing and he has not done a thing around here. DH is not good for doing anything around the house I grew up with my dad who took pride in ownership and was always tinkering and fixing up the house...not my DH
I feel ya here. My DH is usually fairly useless around the house unless something is broken that affects him a lot and bugs him. At this point, our hallway lights have been out now for 2+ months and he's not in a hurry to change them. Also, I've got a new dresser in a box which needs to be put together. Going on 3 wks with it just sitting in the living room I can't get the kid/baby room organized until this gets put together.

AOTD: I picked out a name a little over a month ago. I just found in online on a baby name website and it's totally stuck in my head. It's Irish like DS's and also starts with a K. They sound really cute together. DH hasn't commented on it yet, but I'm really going to fight for it. I already think of the baby as this name & am totally attached.

AFM: Work today. Had the cutest conversation with DS this morning. It totally made my day! He was funny and "grown up" all within about 5 min time.

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote