Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-05-2011, 11:13 PM   #11
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weeken Chat Feb 5th and 6th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich*mommy View Post
STUCK?? Whaddya mean STUCK???? LOL!!

Go Packs! HEHE!!!
LOL, I say stuck because I've never been a huge football fan (come on... we had the Lions... most of you know exactly what I'm talking about here... Go Wings!) and then I moved to Pennsylvania and got married. Needless to say, EVERYONE out here is a HUGE Steelers fan. It's overwhelming sometimes I'm so happy football season is almost done here personally!

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2011, 01:31 AM   #12
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No football watching here either. I plan on doing errands in the morning and then hitting the yoga studio in the afternoon after DH gets back from his trip(so he can watch DS). Neither of us watch football at all, but I wouldn't be surprised if DH tuned in just to watch the commercials and half-time....and just to know what went on so he can chat about it with others.

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:55 AM   #13
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

DH and I are neutral since we too are of the Lion lineage so we root for who wins. I don't even watch it I just youtube the commercials the next day.

Heading to church with one child since the other wants to stay home and clean with DH. That is our compromise he gets to skip church as long as I come home to a neat and tidy house.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:01 AM   #14
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salidwyn View Post
LOL, I say stuck because I've never been a huge football fan (come on... we had the Lions... most of you know exactly what I'm talking about here... Go Wings!) and then I moved to Pennsylvania and got married. Needless to say, EVERYONE out here is a HUGE Steelers fan. It's overwhelming sometimes I'm so happy football season is almost done here personally!
Eh, I'm just teasin' ya! And YEP, know EXACTLY what ya mean!!

Poor you...surrounded by all those Steelers fans... *sigh*.....just drive up - I'll skip the SB and we can go shopping. LOL!!
Old 02-06-2011, 07:08 AM   #15
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
DH and I are neutral since we too are of the Lion lineage so we root for who wins. I don't even watch it I just youtube the commercials the next day.

Heading to church with one child since the other wants to stay home and clean with DH. That is our compromise he gets to skip church as long as I come home to a neat and tidy house.
OOH! nice compromise! LOL!

DH is sick - I'm sure he picked up SOMETHING lovely from the ER and all the sickies...I hope to heck I don't get it, cuz he looks just dang miserable.

YDD and I are going swimming at the HS pool this afternoon - she's all excited!!
Old 02-06-2011, 08:26 AM   #16
mamamaggie
Registered Users
seller

Ha! I didn't even remember today was the SuperBowl until I looked at this chat. With DH gone I don't have to even think about it. I do wish we got Animal Planet this one day a year though so I could watch the puppy bowl with DD. I know she would get a kick out of it and I love it!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #17
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ah North Shore. Why oh why did I move back after grad school. I LOVE Hawaii! Hope you had fun at your yoga event.

I love football so even though none of "my" teams are playing I love superbowl Sunday. I'll be watching alone here at the hospital though as some weather is coming in so my guests have to leave earlier.

Just found out my kids are coming up today so there have been a few tears (me, not them). Next weekend we'll have a party for DS1 though and that will be fun. But holy cow I miss them desperately!
Old 02-06-2011, 06:11 PM   #18
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lets see...this weekend I traded in our old baby crib and got the new one ordered....

Pulled out all the boys and girls stuff that we had....I then did this and And then went shopping for boys stuff today
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #19
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am late The kids have been crazy this weekend, we got about 4" of snow and took them sledding yesterday, and today they have played all day but got WAY too wound up... I did let them play outside for about an hour, it was over 32 and a nice day, so most of the snow melted off.

We are not SuperBowl watchers... no team to cheer for

AOTD: yes, it does matter to me how popular a name is. If it is too popular I just won't use it. We really liked Lexy (Alexa) for this baby in the beginning, but Alexis is so popular right now I just oculdn't love it. We also really liked Chloe, but it's in the top 10 so it's automatically out. My kids all have names past the 100 mark, and this one will too. Middle names are whatever I like, but first names need to be unique. Although sometimes I don't htink it matters, my DD has about 50 kids in her grade, and her name for her birth year was number 800-something. She has a girl w/ the SAME name in her class! Oh, well!