Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2011, 02:43 AM   #1
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:
May Flowers Chat Feb 7th.

Good morning! :wave2:

Having a hard time getting comfortable tonight since I can't seem to get the right ratio of blankets on or off me. I woke up sweating and then woke up again freezing oh the joy! I have a OB appt today at 11 so I have to get out of my class a little early, then hopefully will make it to the commissary so I can finally go grocery shopping.

Have a super great start to the week ladies!

QOTD: If you watched the Superbowl what was your favorite commercial?

AOTD: I loved the Pug Doritos, Ozzy Osbourne (best buy), and the Chrysler Detroit commercial. The Detroit one really got DH and I, it made us a little homesick. We have a pug so that is self explanatory!

Advertisement

Old 02-07-2011, 06:32 AM   #2
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 7th.

Morning ladies!

Jules - I hope you make it to the commissary...and even better, I hope it's EMPTY!

My plans for today are to read, read, read my textbooks. Ugh. I have 30 pages in my Dev. Psych book and then about 100 pages in my European History book. I need to have the Psych book finished today and the History done by next week. Snow days may have happened for the school, but online students get no snow days.

On top of all that reading, I have my regular chores to do as well. Maybe I'll take the kids to the library this morning if we can get up and going and I can get my chores going. Of course, I have to pay my monstrous library fine...but I guess I should do that anyway.

AOTD: I didn't watch the SuperBowl but I'll be watching everyone's answers so I can check out the funny commercials tonight...
Old 02-07-2011, 06:32 AM   #3
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

I don't understand...I don't even hit the button twice... I guess DS just wants to up my post count or something.

Last edited by blondeviolin; 02-07-2011 at 06:39 AM.
blondeviolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #4
cococomey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

morning
I am being a crab! I am so anxious to get some things done around here and every day off consists of transition visits i am doing with my foster babes with their adoptive family- I know I JUST feel behind the 8 ball and really am not but, you know?

I am going through my diapers and posted some freebies on my Foster Board hoping some families want to start CD-ing

I didn't watch the game either so I can't vote on the commercials

cococomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:56 AM   #5
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning!

YAY PACKERS!! HAHA!! We are Packs fans here, if you can't tell.

Jules - hope the OB appt goes well and you get to grocery shop! I have mine on Valentine's Day can't believe that is next week already....)

BV - awww! That stinks! Hope you get it done! I have dishes and laundry to fold. Clean the bathroom. Vacuum. And I feel like doing NONE of it.

AOTD - I loved the VW Darth Vader commercials and the Pepsi Max ones were funny!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 08:22 AM   #6
senorajkids
Registered
seller
seller

Morning Ladies, not up to persies today but wanted to say hello. Lupus is raising its ugly head today with extreme fatigue and swollen nodes. Hope all is well with each of you.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:31 AM   #7
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

BOO for Lupus! Hope you feel better Mama.

YAY (sarcastic) for grocery shopping. And fun, fun on studies.

AFM--Im hanging at the hubby's helping my friend move in today for a while. We are all dreading it, but also looking forward to it

AOTD--The only commercial I really paid attention to was the Darth Vader one. Most arent captioned, believe it or not, and I was watching to support dh, not because I cared. If the Eagles arent playing (errr LOSING as they always do...) in the Superbowl, I just dont care. I knitted the whole time LOL
Old 02-07-2011, 08:52 AM   #8
ralesiah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning! We've just got moving here, the boys stayed up until the end of the Superbowl so it was a late night for us. I have a ton to do but I'm thinking a lazy day will be much better suited to a happy family right now. Good luck to everyone else on chores and grocery shopping!

AOTD: I didn't really watch because I was busy wrangling boys but I did see the McDonald's commercial with the bear father and son. That was pretty funny!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:27 AM   #9
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morning ladies! It snowed AGAIN last night, maybe 2-3 inches? THe kids are home from school again... if this doesn't let up they will be going til June! We have another chance of 2-3 more inches tomorrow. I did have my babysitter come over htis morning, so she is watching the kids while I do paperwork. I am hoping to get all of my taxes ready to take to the accountant by next Monday (my next appt.). We own a small business, so it's a lot of work! I"d better be getting some of it done.

Oh, and I saw a thread in Q&A about a going out of business sale and spent another $60 on diapers! I got 3 Thristies XS AIOs and 3 S AIOs, then a few extra things. SOme if it might be for a shower i am going to in a few weeks, but if anyone needs some stuff they had just a handful of stuff left, mostly girly colors. Oh, and Happy Heineys, but I didn't get any of those
Old 02-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #10
mamamaggie
Registered Users
seller

Good morning. Woke up at 4 am but then dd climbed in bed with me at 6 so we slept until 9. Great but getting a late start!

Brittany- Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.

Jules and Blondeviolin- You guys do a great job making me not regret quiting school.

AFM- In my 4 am awakedness I had an epiphany as to why I am so anxious to have this baby. I keep thinking baby= summer= moving out of here. I seriously hate it here and can't wait to move, but that's not happening until August and I need to slow down and enjoy the time I have alone with Tamsin and live in the present, not the future.

AOTD- No superbowl here with dh gone. I usually get all annoyed at the commercials anyway because they are always extremely violent or misogynistic. I don't know what my expectations are though.