Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2007, 01:47 PM   #11
dirtdartwife
YouTube Junkie and Thread-Hijacker... watch your threads.
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feeling pregnant?

I took three tests this time as well. I couldn't believe it. All three were the dollar tree kind and those positive lines showed up before the control line!!! I'm about 7 weeks now and I'm not having any symptoms. Once in awhile I'll get nauseated from a smell or if someone mentions Waffle House, otherwise, I'm still in denial that I'm pregnant because I'm not having any symptoms at all. All my other pregnancies I've had enough of the nausea to make me notice, enough of the exhaustion and certainly the weepiness. This time... nothing.

Unfortunately, the only other indicator is that my jeans no longer fit. I was hoping to get a bit further along before I had to start wearing fat jeans or something. It doesn't help that this pregnancy was unexpected so I didn't pack my maternity clothes and it'll be another week and a half before we get our household goods. O'well... I've got enough skirts to get me through!

Congrats mama!!!

Advertisement

Old 03-19-2007, 03:07 PM   #12
babydogs3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

After trying for about 8 months and having several BFN I couldn't believe it either when I finally got a BFP. I had to take 2 HPT and get it confirmed at the dr. before I really believed it. This past week I've had morning sickness so now it has finally sunk in, that I really am pregnant!
Old 03-19-2007, 03:59 PM   #13
tarah1218
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdartwife View Post
I took three tests this time as well. I couldn't believe it. All three were the dollar tree kind and those positive lines showed up before the control line!!! I'm about 7 weeks now and I'm not having any symptoms. Once in awhile I'll get nauseated from a smell or if someone mentions Waffle House, otherwise, I'm still in denial that I'm pregnant because I'm not having any symptoms at all. All my other pregnancies I've had enough of the nausea to make me notice, enough of the exhaustion and certainly the weepiness. This time... nothing.

Unfortunately, the only other indicator is that my jeans no longer fit. I was hoping to get a bit further along before I had to start wearing fat jeans or something. It doesn't help that this pregnancy was unexpected so I didn't pack my maternity clothes and it'll be another week and a half before we get our household goods. O'well... I've got enough skirts to get me through!

Congrats mama!!!

Waffle House!!! Why did you do this to me! I soo miss that place! I only ever got it when we were in texas visiting dh's parents but man it was worth it! Dang you mama! I have eaten an entire box of eggo waffles in two mornings and im so wanting more now!
Old 03-19-2007, 04:27 PM   #14
Fairyblue
Registered Users
Formely: aidan_madisons_mom
seller

My Mood:

yep just wait until the MS hits!! Bam!! it hit me around 6-7wks with Aidan and didn't stop until about 14-15 wks.! But it is TOTALLY WORTH IT in the end!

Fairyblue is offline   Reply With Quote