Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
TofuScramble
Registered Users
Formerly: DesertMomma

My Mood:
Re: 3D ultrasound

I had one done around 25 weeks I think I was?
I was sick and tested positive for lysteria so they wanted to do a HD look inside for infection or anything "off"... anyways! It was really neat! And it really helped me bond with this little being inside me, before that even though we TTC'd and became pregnant.. we were then hit with all sorts of life changes and the pregnancy did not seem real to me.. you know it was like I knew I was pregnant.. but the idea that I would have a BABY didn't register.. having the 3D ultrasound REALLY helped!
We didn't even find out the sex and it was still a great help to "connect" to the baby.
Just to see the facial features and how much he/she looks like our youngest - it was just so cute and a great experience- go for it!
Oh and no infection or anything weird found

Advertisement

TofuScramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #12
ajaitz_07
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'd say go for it! I got one at 32 weeks & the more water you drink the better you will be able to see the baby. it was really cool!!! I paid about $130 for ours also plus I had to drive an hour & a half to get their but we went another 30 Min & spent the day at the zoo then when to the ultrasound. They let DD go in & then has a play room to go into when she didnt want to sit still anymore plus we got a cool DVD of the whole thing. I would love to do it again with this baby but we are saving for a van so we dont have the extra money.
Free $10 from wepay click link & follow the directions
ajaitz_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:03 PM   #13
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

I'm all for them. I went a few weeks ago for my 3d/4d for this baby. I love doing them. I have done them with each of my pregnancies and really glad I did. It's a very special time and I am thrilled that I can show my kids what they looked like when they were growing in me when they are older. I think/hope it will be special for them, too.
My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote