Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2011, 04:09 AM   #1
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:
May Flowers Chat Feb 11th.

Good morning!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Looking forward to a day with DH since he has the day off! We are doing a tiny Valentines day celebration by going to get donuts and coffee and then run a few errands and ultimately clean the house. I am super excited about the donuts and coffee part though.

I feel like I am growing some more and that this baby is trying to get up into my neck! I am so out of breath and uncomfortable lately, DH and I were talking and I was feeling pretty attractive (NOT!) and he said that no matter how down on myself I got he would always think I was pretty.

QOTD: Anyone else feeling pretty unattractive these days?

AOTD: Besides being able to out belch a football team and the uncontrollable gas I feel pretty good about myself. But since those are happening all the time I feel a bit gross .

Advertisement

Old 02-11-2011, 06:23 AM   #2
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 11th.

Jules, it sounds like a fun day! Enjoy the donuts for me.

My littlest was SO CLINGY all day yesterday. I thought it was her sleep schedule being off and her molar that's coming in, but last night she got really lethargic and had a high fever. She also isn't eating much. Tylenol and Ibuprofen take away most of the fever, and she's less lethargic because of that, but she is still way whiney and clingy. And what's worse is I have no clue what is actually causing the fever. She's not been congested, no rash, nothing else besides the fever... and of course, something like this always happens on a Friday where I have to make the call to take her in to be proactive about it and the weekend coming up or just take the wait-and-see approach... Last time we did wait-and-see and I ended up taking her to an urgent care and it took three rounds of antibiotics to kick the sinus infection she had.

Also, I have an exam to take today. And a house to clean. And what I'd really like to do is take a rain check on all of it and crawl back in bed and sleep for few hours.

AOTD: In some ways I feel attractive, but as long as I have no pictures of me because I look at myself and think, "No way I am that HuGE!" It would also probably help if I had some maternity pants that fit...
Old 02-11-2011, 06:24 AM   #3
nicole3567
Registered Users

My Mood:

I keep noticing that the January momma's are still on top of the list, I kind of like seeing our mo inch closer and closer to the top!!! I have a short day yeah since I slept like crap and want to get to work on hanging my gutter garden. Baby Ash was sitting just right last night that I thought my hips where going to pop off. I alos had a tad bit of spotting but no contractions. But baby has been super active. Well of to work ttyl
nicole married DH 08/13/06, dd 02/28/06 dd#2 7/04/08 dd #3 5/10/11, my first water birth, CD, Breastfeeding, Co sleeping because she wont sleep any where else Athiest mom,
nicole3567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:43 AM   #4
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jules have fun on your Valentine's "date"!

BV good luck on your test!

QOTD: Just this week I have started to feel hideous. Breaking out across my chest and arms, huge rear, saggy boobs, stretch marks, belly starting to spread out at the sides with lots of back fat, etc...
Old 02-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #5
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

Morning ladies! Hope you all have a great Valentine's weekend! If the kids are feeling better we plan to make a shopping trip to get out of the house. I am so tired of snow! It is supposed to melt most of it off today,a nd all gone tomorrow! Next week is highs in the 50s and 60s! That's Missouri weather for you! Wait a bit and it will change.

AOTD: I am looking big. Just BIG! Not like I was w/ twins, but definately more than I normally do w/ one. I'm not sure if it's b/c my stomach muscles are non-existant or if this baby is just bigger, but my belly is bumping into everything. I also need to get my hair cut and lightened, but I am waiting until closer to baby-time to get it done, probably April or so. My skin is dry, but no other problems there (yet).

Here is a twin belly pics for you, watermelon! You can see just how big I got!

This was TG, and they didn't come until Dec. 29th! I don't have any later pics on my computer right now.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:34 AM   #6
mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Thinker View Post
Morning ladies! Hope you all have a great Valentine's weekend! If the kids are feeling better we plan to make a shopping trip to get out of the house. I am so tired of snow! It is supposed to melt most of it off today,a nd all gone tomorrow! Next week is highs in the 50s and 60s! That's Missouri weather for you! Wait a bit and it will change.

AOTD: I am looking big. Just BIG! Not like I was w/ twins, but definately more than I normally do w/ one. I'm not sure if it's b/c my stomach muscles are non-existant or if this baby is just bigger, but my belly is bumping into everything. I also need to get my hair cut and lightened, but I am waiting until closer to baby-time to get it done, probably April or so. My skin is dry, but no other problems there (yet).

Here is a twin belly pics for you, watermelon! You can see just how big I got!

This was TG, and they didn't come until Dec. 29th! I don't have any later pics on my computer right now.
This is a great pic!

Work today. But, think I'm going to take off at lunch to run get a pedicure. My old one is totally chipping away. Plus, need my eyebrows waxed. My upper lip fuzz though has totally stalled. I don't think I've waxed that since maybe Oct. I'd typically have that done monthly. Cool! Anyway, work today and STILL working on my annual assessment. Blech!

AOTD: Not so unattractive yet, just not sure I like all of the attention. Honestly I've had more dudes checking me out the past couple of months than the entire last year. Like, while shopping at the commissary, I get lots of MARRIED men sneaking glances. HUH??? Is there some weird attraction thing to a preggo?? Then at yoga the other night this dude was REALLY chatting me up. It was about yoga of course with some preggo questions intermingled, but he was just being WAY too interested.

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:51 AM   #7
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh thank you for the twin belly pic. You look so cute! How many weeks did you carry them?
Old 02-11-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
Free Thinker
Registered Users
seller
seller

37 weeks, 3 days... 6lb 11.5oz and 6lb 15.5 oz (7lbs until he peed :lol), no issues and home w/ me in 24 hours! Vag. delivery, but it was complicated

Best of luck to you!
Old 02-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Thinker View Post
37 weeks, 3 days... 6lb 11.5oz and 6lb 15.5 oz (7lbs until he peed :lol), no issues and home w/ me in 24 hours! Vag. delivery, but it was complicated

Best of luck to you!
You are my hero! This is so odd for me since I carried all my others full term or over.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #10
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OP, have fun w/your Vday celebration!
This morning I had my GD test. (probably won't get my results back until mon.)
And to answer the QOTD: I'm actually feeling pretty good. I've gained 20 lbs so far. (28w1d) and I'm feeling a bit slower, but that's about it.
Today marks me & hubby's 6 year anniversary! So for the 3rd time since his birth DS is getting a babysitter (our good friends) and we get two hrs for dinner & whatever.
E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote