Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2011, 01:37 PM   #11
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 11th.

Today has been a do nothing day, but my sister just called and invited us to her youngest DS birthday party... really just cake and ice cream. I guess we will go, but not looking forward to an hour drive. DS travels well, so that is not a problem, but he has been a little whiney today.

AOTD: I have gained 24# and it shows (front and back). I saw a picture taken of me from behind the other day and I am not happy about that ... I am going to have to get maternity pants w/ belly panel cause nothing else stays up... which I don't understand when seeing my own BUTT in pictures.

Advertisement

Last edited by wileycolt; 02-11-2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: misspell
wileycolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:51 PM   #12
Salidwyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

AOTD: Not overly so until bed time, when I'll usually read in my "sleep attire" (underwear) semi-reclined so the belly just spreads out and becomes this gigantic mound of flesh. It's not actually that bad, it just seems like it at that angle. DH doesn't seem to mind though so I guess I shouldn't either.

Not much going on today. Ran some errands this morning and had breakfast/lunch with DH's best friend today. I totally stuffed my face... it was amazing. I also picked up one of those nothing-but-sugar brownies from the gas station earlier along with a paper and ate that. I could totally still eat. I haven't been eating as much the last couple of days but... geez! I'm just HUNGRY. Baby has been in a WEIRD and uncomfortable position since last night, though it seems to have shifted a bit now. Imagine the head tucked down by your right ovary (or where it would normally be) with feet up high on the left side in my ribcage. Not a good spot at all!

I finally finished the pair of longies and hat I was working on, spending WAY too long knitting the i-cord yesterday. I think I mentioned then how much they suck... my stance hasn't changed.

Hopefully I'll at least cast on the pair of shorties I want to do I just hate this yarn so much that I don't even want to waste the time on it. Don't buy Fishermen's Wool, no matter how good of a deal it is or if you have a 50% off coupon... it's still not worth it.

I hope everyone has a great day!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 04:49 PM   #13
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just now finally checking in for today....Busy busy trying to get a logo designed and then a full working day. I started and finished 12 diapers

Now I'm chilling out.....I have a hundred and one things that I really want to do tonight but not feeling well. Not sure if its from doing too much or just hte baby revolving becasue I have sit too much today...but lots of pressure and kicks and all kinds of uncomfortable feelings....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #14
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Gosh, I just realized I never made it here this morning!!!

freeThinker - That is ADORABLE! You were definitely all baby, eh?

Andrea - ADORABLE!!!!

OK, I only looked at the pics. Sorry. I'm tired tonight.

Had my 1 hr GTT today. F ailed like I knew I would. Not horribly, and I know I'll pass the 3 hr, but still. Now I have to sit for 3 hrs at the lab next week. At least the hossie has WiFi and I'll take the netbook. LOL.