Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
You CAN'T get out that way!!!

OMG!!! This little boy...is HURTING me!! haha!!
DS never was a rib climber..no, I always had a foot stuck in my cervix. But this lil dude...IDK what he's doing, but he was pushing up at the top of my uterus (soo not the first time) and I yelped and pushed him back down. Then he repeated, and so did I. DH actually came out of the bedroom to see what was the matter!! yikes. He's moving around a ton right now, I'm actually nervous he's going to do it again. lol.
I've always *thought that so far he's smaller than DS, so it's crazy that he's doing that. but who knows right?!
Oh,and as an aside: I had my GD test today. (probably won't get results until mon.) Hoping they're decent. I'm 28w1d and I've gained 20 lbs so far, so not bad! and Caleb's heartbeat is still in the 140s. <3

Advertisement

E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
eaglewife126
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: You CAN'T get out that way!!!

ds was a rib climber...so i totally feel your pain!!! dd was content just hanging out in the middle, and this baby is allllll over the place. one minute i'm kicked in the ribs..then he's in my cervix. he must be doing some crazy baby yoga in there or something...lol
Old 02-11-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
Bumstoppers
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My baby doesn't like it when I sit down...I think that I"m smashing its little head since he/she is so low...so it tried to kung foo kick its way out OUCH....
Bumstoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
starsandlollipops
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got a good kick in the middle of my ribcage (very top center) last night, I hadn't felt that before! DD was funny, she's kick tables through my stomach if I sat too close to it. DS#1 just liked to jump up and down it felt like he was going to fall out
Old 02-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:

I feel your pain! This LO is everywhere and super strong!! Last night I felt like I should be covered in bruises. I told DH we should name the baby Jackie Chan since that feels like who I am carrying lately!
Old 02-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #6
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

OMG How funny. I can totally relate. This little one likes to wander and STRETCH sides and the top of my uterus at times, like shes not only crawling around, but burrowing in for the winter. My entire abdomen changes shape and theres nothing I can do to push her anywhere because as shes doing it my uterus turns into the case of steel. A few hours, or the morning later, shes all back where she usually is and its all good. Its SO uncomfortable. Hopefully they will get big enough sooner than later to just stay the flip put!
Old 02-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #7
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was just complaining (again) to DH how this little guy hurts me! He's prefers to remain breech and just shoves his head right up at the top. OWIE!!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #8
Darien
Registered Users
seller

My little guy has been up in my ribs for about the last 5 weeks so I can sympathize! I swear it's the only place he kicks anymore. Ouch!! I'm so ready for him to drop down. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's cracked one of my ribs, it hurts ALL the time!
Darien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #9
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I swear this kid is trying to get out my left side today.....he's been kicking the bajeezus out of me too - he was shaking the bed and the computer chair earlier!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
MomToMyMonkeys
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mine are always head down very early, and Emery would throw punches at my cervix constantly!! This one seems to be doing the same, because I can already feel strong kicks at the top and (what is now) soft punches in the cervix. I also carry all of mine REALLY low, so it feels like with one good punch they're going to fall right out!

On the other hand, maybe all those punches are helping, because my labors have also been super fast once they start!
MomToMyMonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote