Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2011, 05:44 AM   #1
Julesboch
Registered Users

My Mood:
May Flowers Valentines Day Chat!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hope everyone has some super sweet moments today be it from the SO/DH or just LO cuddles and kisses!

Got everything prepared for the LO's Valentines party today and that is about all on the docket for today except class. I think we finally have a name that DH and I can both agree on!! I love it and he says he can live with it and that is all I ask.

Have a lovey day!!!

QOTD: Any special plans this today?

AOTD: My mom called DH in secret and reminded him it was a special day so hopefully that was a hint. I am not expecting much though since DH thinks these holidays are silly. I figure if it is a chance to get me flowers or chocolate for me!!

Advertisement

Old 02-14-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Valentines Day Chat!!!

Good morning!!

YAY on coming up with a name! We have a first, but no middle yet! LOL!!! We're close, though, I think.....

I have my 28w appt today. Yay. It won't be great. I failed the 1 hr and I now know I WILL fail the 3 hr,a s I am having a lot of trouble with my sugar staying down after fasting. *Sigh* oh well, it is what it is, and I have to deal with it. I was so hoping to make it through this one without GD (was only close with DD2), but I just had a feeling.

No special plans.....LOL.....
Old 02-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #3
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Jules - It sure does feel nice when you've got a name lined up, huh?

Tara - Sorry about the suspected GD. Maybe you'll be surprised by the 3-hr? I can hope...

AFM - Same ol' Same ol' here. Just housecleaning and schoolwork.

AOTD: We have some friends from church who've offered to take a bunch of kids and have a quasi-valentine party for them this evening. They're having pizza and everything. So we're dropping our kids off for that...and I have no clue what we're doing. LOL Going to Qdoba probably for the BOGO burritos... and that's probably it. We're so boring.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:38 AM   #4
cococomey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning!

Nothing planned for today. The kids got sampler size boxes of chocolates and have parties at school. I will make some type of heart shaped dinner...HA
DH & I agreed on nothing for each other...no money to spare

It's strange that I have not even thought about a name
DH is picking it out and he only has 1 name so far for a boy. He is a last minute Lucy so it will be a naming in the hospital again ...LOL....

Just for fun I did 2 of the gender predictor things on the web and both said a boy so it will interesting to see.

cococomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:56 AM   #5
mich*mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BV - I wish, but I've kept an eye on my BG since mid 1st trimester. But I'm getting better about it. It sucks, but there isn't much I can do. I've watched my diet, exercised (as much as possible - limited with SPD, but still did some), soooo...yeah. On the bright side, I'll get another U/S and get to see J before he's born.

Colleen - I don't know how you do that. LOL! DH picks out some awful names and I just couldn't see letting mine do it. ROFL!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 07:46 AM   #6
SchatziB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No special plans here. My birthday was Saturday so Valentines day is kind of written off in our house by mutual agreement. If DD and I get motivated we'll head to the ritzy grocery store for their stuffed salmon fillets for dinner.
Hope everyone gets a bit of sweetness today

Well here we go again!
SchatziB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:36 AM   #7
staceyroo77
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No special plans, but I have an orthodontist appointment this afternoon. It was funny when I made the appointment last month, she kept asking if I was okay with the date since it was Valentines Day.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
wileycolt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The weather is warming up this week and I am hoping to spend a little more time outdoors. Looking forward to the zoo later this week, but i tire so easily that it is likely to be a short trip.

AOTD: nothing here...DH won't even remember it is Valentine's day and I am not going to remind him. I may make a red velvet cake to celebrate, and making quesadillas for dinner.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
watermelon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jules and Tara...yeah for having names!

Big plans for the day are reading and crocheting Actually I was super surprised when the nurse brought in flowers, chocolate, and a little bear...I really didn't think he would honor Valentine's Day. What a sweet surprise!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:11 PM   #10
chapmanrl6
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I wish we had settled on a name, but no such luck! Maybe soon...

It is breezy, but over 50 degrees here which is great. The forcast says almost 60 and sunny on Thursday and Friday.

Nothing too exciting here. Lots of cleaning. My vacuum broke today. I guess I know what my Valentine's gift wiill be lol..

No special plans here. DD has swim class tonight so that is what we will be doing after dinner. We were supposed to go to a nice restaurant in our town this past Saturday but we had to cancel because I got both a sinus and ear infection. Still not feeling 100% so we are holding off on dinner until next weekend.